Frontend Editor Partial Not Working - Question | JoomShaper

Frontend Editor Partial Not Working

S

SEO-Küche Küche Internet Marketing GmbH & Co. KG

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

we have the following problem in some of our projects. Backend Editor works fine. If you switch from backend to Frontend editor the interface of the Editor is loading on the left side but the Page content on the Right side stays white + several errors in console + loading circle

This Problem Appears at following Situations: Switching to frontend editor from backend Login directly via Frontend

Special (similar) Situation: empty new Page → switch to front end→ looks fine but not the full content on the right side is loaded + some console error

Template: shaper helix ultimate

You need more Information? Can you help me?

7 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22946

Hello there,

Would you mind sharing the site URL with us and the videocast of the exact problem so that we can understand the situation better?

Thanks!

S
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #22971

Thank you for your answer,

How can i share the videocast or an image?

S
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23653

Did you already had some time to take a look on it?

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23775

Hello there,

Please share the administrator access with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can have a look at our end and get back to you soon.

However, for sharing videocasts with us, you can upload it on any of the online drive and can share the link with us.

Thanks!

S
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24995

Hi,

sorry that it took so long. I provide the access to the Page. Its different one because we could figure out what problem it was on the other Page. But the main Problem on other Installations still exists. At the previous problem we come back later.

On this example page my collegs have a Problem with the divider Element marked in image 1 in the link below. If they drop it into the the page at frontendediting mode the right page gets instant white or at least at saving the Changes. Its not longer editable via Frontend. Unfortenatly, as i testet, the page works fine. But at a privious time as i testet i had same issue and at this time i got several errors in console log. Anyway also in this working state one Error is remaining you can take a lok in the other image in the second link. I think its related. I think i can provide a completely not working one tomorrow. Hope its helpful Thank you

S
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27482

Hello,

quite a bit of time went by now... Did you found Some time to take a look to the domain/problem? Please, would you be so kind to take a look at the domain listed below? It is an additional example. Here the divider is the Problem. If its dropped into the page content the editor content disappeared. but only right side and only body part. Header and footer still visible. I attache the error from console below

Thanks in advance

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27658

Hello there,

First of all, sorry for the late reply.

Let's come to the point now.

The last URL you provided has no problem with the divider addon at all at our end. Please see the screenshot for a better understanding. I have added two dividers and it is working fine in both frontend and backend editor.

Please clear the browser and Joomla cache and check from your end and let us know the update.

Thanks!