SP Page Builder Pages Don't Show - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder Pages Don't Show

PK

Peter KORTGE

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi:

Just done a fresh install of blinker_quickstart_j3_v1.6 plus all required demo modules.

Public frontend is showing the correct demo content for the template - see www.waterexpress.com.au/new/.

However, in the Joomla! v3.9.28 Admin backend when I go menu [SP Page Builder] -> [Pages], no pages are shown?

Also, frontend editing via Page Builder isn't active.

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25078

Hello Peter KORTGE

There are Featured Articles on the homepage. Blinker template is not made with SP Page Builder and so there are no SP Page Builder pages. I would also recommend you to avoid this template. Because it is very old (last update was in 2017) and will not receive future updates and no support for it. Use any of our latest template built with Helix Ultimate or Helix3. Check our latest templates

Best regards

PK
Peter KORTGE
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25079

Hi:

Can't see any "filter" on the templates page to filter out the older templates?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25080

The page is already filtered. The latest template will automatically show first.

PK
Peter KORTGE
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25195

Was suggesting filters to show only Helix Ultimate and/or Helix3.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25196

Oh, unfotunately this is not available. All our recent templates are built on Helix Ultimate. This will be the best for you. We are also working with the next version of Helix Ultimate (named as Helix Ultimate 2.0). So, developement will be going on for this framework.

PK
Peter KORTGE
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26436

Hi Ofi:

OK … have now installed the template "Floox".

However, while the Joomla! Admin backend shows the correct sections etc. SP Page Builder Pro - Edit Page for editing pages, logging in the the public frontend does not :-(

e.g. When attempting to edit the [Home] page in the public frontend, only the "Header" and Footer" show - nothing else :-(

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26533

Thanks for the access. I have taken your full site backup and installed on my localhost. Frontend editor is working fine on my end. Maybe the issue is with your hosting service. Please follow this documentation and contact your hosting provider for support.

PK
Peter KORTGE
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27439

Hi Ofi:

After spending days checking the server settings I decided that the server was not the issue.

I then decided to start uninstalling 3rd party components/extensions.

I firstly uninstalled the component <Admin Tools v6.1.0> and the front end editing worked :-)

Can you please component confirm conflict at your end and advise fix?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27452

Sorry, I can't confirm it from the localhost. But since you have found it, disable it to use the frontend. I can confirm that third-party extensions create conflict sometimes.