Menu Trouble Helix 3 And SP Builder - Question | JoomShaper

Menu Trouble Helix 3 And SP Builder

P

Patricia Keijser

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hi, I am trying to build a site with SP Builder with the Helix 3 template. Somehow I get a double menu and it does not display like it should what am I doing wrong? https://dehal.nl/test21/index.php/nl/ I build www.thehal.nl also, with another template and an older version of SP Builder. There must be a difference, but I cannot find out what. Could you please help me out and explain how I should do it correctly?

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1890

Hello Patricia Keijser

I have fixed your site. You do not need to use the menu modules. I have set 3 menus to 3 languages. Now you need to set the menu items for the 3 menus.

Best regards

P
Patricia Keijser
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2007

Hi Ofi, Thank you very much! Would it be possible to explain or to show me a turorial how I could do this by myself? I am a little old fashioned with Joomla, and not very comfortable with SP pagebuilder, so I do not understand how the menu's can be there when the module for each language is not put in the 'menu' position of the template. Are you trying to tell me that I dont need these modules at all? I can delete them? But how do you make 3 menu's, if that's the case? I really would like to be able to see some documentation about the menu's and how they interact in SP Builder and the Helix template. Thanks for answering my questions!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2061

You are welcome

Please follow this Blog and you will understand the steps.