Movie Database Not Working - Question | JoomShaper

Movie Database Not Working

O

openframes

Extension 2 years ago

Hi there,

two days ago I payed for the extension access in order to get the movie database extension. Unfortunately it's not working with my SP Onepage Template, I'm not even able to apply the extension within the editor. Is there a way to make it working or does it only work with the moview template? If so, it's not really clear in the description, that it doesn't work with other templates and I purchased something that I can't use. How could we solve this?

Best, Falko

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28213

Your issue is fixed now. Please check Movie page.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27941

Hello openframes

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better.

Best regards

O
openframes
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28024

Hello Ofi,

I think it's not so easy to visualise it with one screenshot. I posted you a few. The application of the extension just doesn't finish, it's always getting stuck, as you see in the first screenshot.

Best,

Falko

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28046

I have checked the SP Movie Database Module on my localhost and found no issues. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

O
openframes
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28121

Hi Ofi,

I'm sending you the admin access...

Thanks, Falko

O
openframes
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28320

Hello Ofi,

thank you very much for your fast and uncomplicated support! I really like the style of the extension! But is it possible somehow to switch off all these functions: Celebrety Link Review field Social Media Rating Director and so on?

I would prefer just to have a video slider, where the videos pop up, optionally also a link to a movie page, but one where I can decide myself, what I want to have in it. I think this extension is very interesting for filmmakers like me, but not with all that stuff, that you cannot remove. There has already been a similar request about it...https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/4206

I would even spend some extra money, if you could deliver me an updatable fix for this.

Best, Falko

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28343

You are welcome.

Sorry, we do not provide customization support. But you can customize the extension and remove those features. Please hire someone to do this.

O
openframes
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28487

Ok, I understand that, but isn't there an easy way within the css editor, just to make these links disappear?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28539

yes, try with display: none CSS property. Please follow this page for more information