Helix Ultimate 2 - Settings Import does Not Work. - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate 2 - Settings Import does Not Work.

Ł

Łukasz

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hello, importing settings does not work. I receive such a message.

Error The settings JSON file seems invalid! Please import a valid helix ultimate settings JSON.

26 Answers
D
Dieter
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28596

Lukasz! The problem is with the icons (facebook, tweeter, etc.). I can't see them after updating in the articles. https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/5721 Under "Advance" the function "Enable Font Awesome" must be activated.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28559

Hello there,

Would you mind telling us in details what's the exact problem you are facing, sharin some screenshots with us would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

D
Dieter
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28565

Same problem like Lukasz. After update Helix Ultimate i want to import the template settings. Message: Error The settings JSON file seems invalid! Please import a valid helix ultimate settings JSON.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28567

Hello there,

From where did you want to import the template settings? Would you mind telling us or sharing some screenshots with us?

Thanks!

Ł
Łukasz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28569

I am making a copy of the template with my name on it. When I want to import the settings from the main template, I get a message as mentioned above.

MO
Michael Oechsner
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28573

I think the problem is that the Helix Ultimate 2 looks different from the copy than the originally updated ones. I have the same problem with import.

Ł
Łukasz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28594

I noticed a few problems with others. The problem is with the icons (facebook, tweeter, etc.). I can't see them after updating in the articles. Sp page bulider is unable to change text color in h1. You have to force it through a template.

Ł
Łukasz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28601

Thanks helped. Another problem with the offcanvas menu is not working properly. After pressing, the menu does not appear, but the whole background is blurred.

The problem has already been solved from the menu.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28603

Hello there,

I hope you have already figured out the font-awesome issue.

About the off-canvas menu, please share a screenshot to understand the situation better.

Thanks!

Ł
Łukasz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28604

Yes, the problem with the font is solved, and so is the menu. Thanks. Now it remains to solve the problem that is in the main topic. Problem importing settings to template.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28673

Hello there,

Please give us the screenshot of the export pages and the error message shown on the display.

Thanks!

D
Dieter
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28680

screenshot of the error message when try to import template settings of previous version of Helix Ultimate https://www.totallyweb.de/demo/images/import.JPG?1629379154

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28683

Hello there,

Please share your administrator access with us in the Hidden Content area and the template settings json file you want to import inside your template.

Thanks!

D
Dieter
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28716

done

Ł
Łukasz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28719

I have exactly the same as my friend showed in the picture. Let me know when you find something.

MO
Michael Oechsner
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28724

ok i found the problem. An updated copy contains different information than the updated original. Open the json with editor and at the end after "scssoption": "1" attach the following. , "gfont_api": "", "ga_code": "", "ga_tracking_method": "", "id": "9", "template": "shaper_helixultimate", "client_id": "0", "home": "1", "title": "shaper_helixultimate - Standard" save, import, done.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28814

Hello Łukasz,

There's no way to export-import json file from Helix Ultimate 1 to Helix Ultimate 2 till now. If you still want to do that, you have to do it on your own.

Thanks!

D
Dieter
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28851

Hello Muntasir, if the import/export is not possible in my opinoion it isn't an update but a new template... The account i gave you isn't longer necessary. Am i right? brgds

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28863

Hello there,

The administrator credentials are no longer necessary, you are right.

Thanks!

Ł
Łukasz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28971

Why isn't the import of settings fixed in the new version 2.0.1?

Ł
Łukasz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29225

Hello, have there been any changes? Now the file cannot be exported. I am getting this message.

InvalidArgumentException: Provide a valid non-HTML response format such as json, raw, debug, etc.

Ł
Łukasz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31155

Hello, I still have the same message on version 2.0.2. What could be causing this? InvalidArgumentException: Podaj poprawny format odpowiedzi, inny niz HTML, taki jak json, raw, debug, etc.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31575

Hello there,

Please share your administrator access with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can have a look from our end.

Thanks!

Ł
Łukasz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31580

Php 8 is the problem. As I go back to php 7 it works fine. Fix the conflict with php 8.

Ł
Łukasz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31979

Hello, the problem still exists on joomla 4 on php 7 and on php 8. It has not been fixed in the new version 2.0.3.

InvalidArgumentException: Provide a valid non-HTML response format such as json, raw, debug, etc.

Ł
Łukasz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31990

I am sending login details for testing purposes. Export the template settings.