Mega Inc - Helix Ultimate Upgrade - Question | JoomShaper

Mega Inc - Helix Ultimate Upgrade

D

Dariusz

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hello

1. How to update Helix to the latest version?

2. The installed version together with the template does not work properly. There are no changes in the preview.

3. How to add your own preset settings? At the moment they are only 4, and I want to have 8.

4. In installed modules "Helix Ultimate based template installer". After clicking on it, an error appears No file TmpHelixUltimate.xml

6 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28616

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well.

Do you have an already developed site? If yes, please do not update to Joomla 4 as our templates are not fully compatible with Joomla 4, so there's a higher possibility that it might effect your site.

However, if you are up for creating a fresh site, you can go for Helix Ultimate 2.0.0 from here. You can then download the template from the given link. It is Joomla 4 compatible.

Secondly, if you want to update to Joomla 4 from the older version, please follow the documentation strictly.

Latest Helix Ultimate 2.0.0 won't synchronised with the templates now as they are not totally compatible yet, I hope you can understand that.

We recommend you to wait a few more days for the compatibility of the templates. You can then update to Joomla 4 and use the templates without any error.

Thanks!

D
Dariusz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28619

Ok. I will not update Joomla to version 4.

What about 2,3,4 questions? ;-)

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28668

Hello there,

We cannot access your administrator with the given credentials. See the screenshot here.

However,

If you have already installed Helix Ultimate 2.0.0, it might create problem with other templates as those are not Joomla 4 compatible yet.

About the presets settings, please share a screenshot with us to undestand the situation better.

Share screenshot of "Helix Ultimate based template installer" this issue as well.

Thanks!

D
Dariusz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29246

Now works. Sorry. Please again login and password to administartor

D
Dariusz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29984

The installed version together with the template does not work properly. There are no changes in the preview.

How to add your own preset settings? At the moment they are only 4, and I want to have 8.

In installed modules "Helix Ultimate based template installer". After clicking on it, an error appears No file TmpHelixUltimate.xml

D
Dariusz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33331

?