Helix Ultimate: Image Description Disappeared After Update - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate: Image Description Disappeared After Update

W

Webmaster

Template 2 years ago

After updating Helix Ultimate, I wondered where to find the image description which usually appeared under the article image. How can I get this feature back? I need to display the capture for licenced pics from Imago, shutterstock etc. i know, the caption appears on mouseover, but this does not comply with the law in my country.

11 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #29495

Hello there,

Please see the screenshot here. You can add image description there.

Check from your end and let us know. Thanks!

W
Webmaster
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29527

Thanks, that's what I do with every pic, but since the last update, the caption is not shown. When I change the template, everything is fine

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #29840

Hello there,

Where have you seen the image description in the previous version. Would you mind giving us a screenshot where image description is set and shown on the display?

Thanks!

W
Webmaster
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30543
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30708

Hello there,

Please share the screenshots here for better understanding.

Looking forward to it. Thanks!

W
Webmaster
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30784

Before updating: Caption under the Image

After updating Caption only by mouseover

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30991

Hello there,

I cannot see any screenshots attached in the Hidden Content area. Please use this tool to take the screenshots.

Thanks!

W
Webmaster
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31009

Here they are before updating https://prnt.sc/1qt2h6x after updating https://prnt.sc/1qt2jz2

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31185

Hello there,

Alt Text can never be shown under the image. Please share the article you have edited with SPPB before so that it can be checked again. However, the way it is showing now is perfect. This is how it should be shown.

Thanks!

W
Webmaster
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31223

Hi, I always use image description - never alt-text - shown here https://prnt.sc/1qvf22d. And before updating it was shown under the image. Now, in Joomla 3 and 4 with Helix 2 it has changed to the mouseover area.

If you say, the way it is shown now is perfect, I can tell you, this is not in compliance with German (EU) laws. I have to change the template to protect myself for proceedings for license infringements. I'm very sad, I love Joomshaper Helix and all the other templates. Thank you for your support. Greetings W.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31437

Hello there,

Thank you for pointing it out.

It will be fixed in the next update. Till then, we are grateful for your patience.