Sp LMS - Question | JoomShaper

Sp LMS

A

angelos

Extension 2 years ago

Hello,

I think that I setted up everything correctly. I try to buy with a test accont a course, LINK: https://www.rules-chess-strategies.com/en/rules-chess-strategies-courses/4-easy-steps-to-master-the-grand-prix-attack

On payment settings I use direct

I checked the SP LMS // options // orders // I edited this mail. Then I log in into the website and go the above mentioned link. However on my mail I receive an error message like this:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

<14>[email protected] host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net [188.125.72.74] SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: 554 5.7.9 Message not accepted for policy reasons. See https://postmaster.verizonmedia.com/error-codes

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance, Angelo

Note: Please also note that one student can buy a course again and again with payment system; if his order remails unpublish on dashboard and option tab.

Please advice.

4 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #29800

Hello there,

Please do not update to Joomla 4, not even Joomla 3.10 before the complete compatibility of the template. Our dev-team is working on the templates compatibility and those will be updated very soon.

Till then, as you have running site, do not update to anything. However, if you want to build a complete fresh site, you can use Joomla 4 and Helix Ultimate 2.x.x framework as that is compatible.

Take a full site backup before updating to anything on your site. It is a must to do.

Thanks!

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #29624

Hello there,

Would you mind telling us at first which Joomla version and which template are you using now?

Thanks!

A
angelos
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29627

Thanks for your reply.

I use joomla 3. Can I jump to joomla 4; do you have any tutorial for it?

I use themis template

A
angelos
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29830

Ok thanks!