Offcanvas Menu Missing After Update To Helix 2 - Question | JoomShaper

Offcanvas Menu Missing After Update To Helix 2

ML

Mike Lawson

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hello, anyone find the fix for the issing offcanvas menu in Helix 2? Ive noticed many people are complaining about this issue, seems like a bug that should be addressed in future patches?

13 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30003

Hello there!

Did you select offcanvas within the menu tab of your new template options to check if it solves the issue for you or not?

Here is the new documentation:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/helix-ultimate-2/menu-navigation#documentation-heading-3

Best Regards

ML
Mike Lawson
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30006

In Offcanvas settings I selected the position (right) and the alignment as well. Only thing I can think of is the module position causing a conflict? I have the menu module published in the offcanvas position (as required in Helix 1.x)

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30008

Have you cleared your Joomla and browser cache?

All the menu settings need to recheck I guess and need to be saved.

Can I have your admin access to check, please?

Ralf N.
Ralf N.
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30075

Mike - i had the same problem. I solved it by choose another alignment eg. left - save it - then select right again and save again. -After this clear jour joomla caches and check if the compress of css is turned off.

ML
Mike Lawson
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30231

Thanks Ralf,

Rashida, this appears to be a bug, agree?

Ahmed Balfaqih
Ahmed Balfaqih
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30253

Thanks @ralf. That worked for me.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30295

Hello,

Yes, after the new update as it is a huge transformation, there are some changed layout needs to be disable and enable or reassigned.

Really sorry about that.

But I'm glad that you have made it:)

Best Regards

ML
Mike Lawson
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33716

Hello

Still not seeing my offcanvas menu after trying all the suggestions here. To summarize

• I have a custom Header for my menu
  • I tried toggling the Offcanvas settings (left, right) in the template settings, along with clearing cache
  • I have a separate offcanvas menu that I created, so I have that custom menu published in the "offcanvas" menu module, and selected that custom menu as my Off-canvas menu in the Menu template settings.

my url is ataresidentialsolutions.com

I need help to fix this, thanks

RG
Randy Garbin
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33765

After applying the fixes mentioned above, I'm not seeing the menu either. The site just blurs.

This update is making me nervous. I've had several issues appear after applying it, many the required further customization to the style sheets to fix. I've also brought this to your attention, provided login credentials, and never heard back. Some of the original issues were fixed but not all. And this is a brand new one.

ML
Mike Lawson
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #83918

Disregard..

A
Alex
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85649

Same problem!

Any ideas for this problem, or I need to start new support request?

A
Alex
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85651

Hey Mike!

Nice review module I saw on Ataresidentialsolutions. Where did you get it? Share please!

https://prnt.sc/wfAs6SukG1oo

ML
Mike Lawson
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85716

Alex, it's actually a widget system I offer for clients. Id be glad to set you up with an account. If you're interested, go to my website https://spiderwebmichigan.com/get-in-touch and submit an inquiry and we can talk details.