Line Breaks In Slider Titles - Question | JoomShaper

Line Breaks In Slider Titles

B

BSD

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hello, no matter what I try, I can't get a line break in the title in a slider. I tried it with HTML (<br/> ), with new lines, with the H elements and with DIV elements. Without success.

I would like a line break in the title where I want it and not where the box ends.

13 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30286

Hello, no matter what I try, I can't get a line break in the title in a slider. I tried it with HTML ( ), with new lines, with the H elements and with DIV elements. Without success. I would like a line break in the title where I want it and not where the box ends.

It looks like you use animation type letter by letter. Therefore it does not work. This type of animation shares words into separate letters in Span tags аnd clears any third-party HTML. Select another type of animation.

When you encounter a similar problem, always look into the browser code inspector and it will show you what is happening

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30170

Hi

Could you please mention which version page builder you are using?

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30171

Hello BSD,

Thanks for contacting with us. Can you give us a screenshot for better understanding?

-Regards

B
BSD
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30175

B
BSD
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30176

Backend

Frontend

PageBuilder Version: 3.7.12

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30202

Hi

Could you please give me your administrtive information on the hidden content so that I can check?

B
BSD
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30228

Information in the hidden content

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30236

Hi,

Use line break like this. Give extra space and also use Enter.Follow the screenshot below:

https://prnt.sc/1qjw5x3

B
BSD
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30239

I'm sorry - it won't do any good. I entered the formatting as in the example - the text still flows away one after the other without breaking. Images are linked in the hidden content

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30267

Clear your Joomla and Browser cache and try again

B
BSD
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30283

I deactivated and emptied the cache. The browser cache has been emptied, and it doesn't look any different in another browser either. Try it yourself - you have access data.

B
BSD
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30398

Thanks Pavel. You are fitter than the support staff. I set the animation from "Text animation" to "Slide" and the line break works. Thanks!

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30413

You are wellcome