Bug In Image Gallery For Joomla 4 - Question | JoomShaper

Bug In Image Gallery For Joomla 4

marvays

marvays

Extension 2 years ago

Another problem, this time with the image gallery. I will create an album, select the Featured Image saved on FTP and save. But I see a missing picture in the administration overview. In the Featured Image report, the component does not load from the location I specified, but links to a non-existent image /images/speasyimagegallery/albums/xxx/thumb.jpg

Either these images are not created by the gallery, or they refer to the wrong image. Will it fix you?

https://postimg.cc/gnd5wJDw https://postimg.cc/w1jGVGng

4 Answers
marvays
marvays
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31699

Hi. I've found that it only previews an album art when I have JCE turned on. If I don't have any, or TinyMCE, a preview image won't be created. Apparently there is a problem with the media manager, because it is JCE that uses its own.

I want to use JCE, but when I activate it, I have a problem with SP Page Builder. He then reports an error: Call to undefined method Joomla \ CMS \ Document \ HtmlDocument :: addScriptVersion () You have to fix that too. Because in joomla articles it works well.

It was probably premature to buy your license :( You are not ready for joomla 4 and I am solving one problem after another. And the completion of the new site is far away.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31711

Hello marvays

Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument::addScriptVersion() this error is actually from JCE Editor. Hopefully they will fix it soon. You can check their forum

Best regards

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31712

Hello Marvays,

I hope you are doing well.

We are sorry to hear that you are having some minor issues. About JCE, they will release the latest version with bug-fixed within a few days. However, before that, enabling JCE shows an error message has nothing to do from our end except disabling it as it happens from their end.

Before so, please disable JCE for now.

Thanks!

marvays
marvays
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31736

Hi. Okay, but what about a bug in the gallery that doesn't create thumb.jpg for the album? THIS MAKES ME MORE.