Failed To Install A Template. - Question | JoomShaper

Failed To Install A Template.

S

santiago

Template 3 years ago

Hi. I am using a translator. I am installing the yoga_quickstart_j3_v1.6.zip template And I get the following error: Joomla \ Filesystem \ File :: delete: Failed deleting inaccessible file 1.joomla_update.php Can help me

13 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2195

Hi/ Hola. yoga_quickstart_j3_v1.6.zip This is not a template! This is complete demo website with Joomla, modules, templates and components.

Please use Google Translator and read this: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-templates/yoga/template-quickstart-sp-page-builder

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2196

If you want to install template only - download and install template package.

S
santiago
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2204

Hello Yes, I wanted to install the full demo site. After the installation presented several errors. The installation did not create the folder / cache / com_templates so I created it through ftp.

The Yoga site uses version 3.9.11. I have updated joomla with the manual method to 3.9.24, some problems disappeared but I still cannot update Helix 3 or upload a templates or add-on.

Also change the permissions to 644 for files and 755 for folders. It was also not corrected.

You should warn that the quick install from that site does not work properly.

S
santiago
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2205

Yoga does not have the plugins updated either (Helix 3 Plugin and SP LMS) So I need to update them, and the system gives error. The site works but I can't install any plugins or updates. This is not a problem now, but in the future it will be a problem.

S
santiago
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2206

I'm going through the template and it only features only one Preset Styles. And there are no options to change it from Templates: Edit Style I can give you my access credentials here. Is it a safe site?

S
santiago
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2207

access credentials

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2208

The problem is with folder permissions, please check here https://web.bioforma.org/administrator/index.php?option=com_admin&view=sysinfo

all is RED with " Unwritable", and should be Green with "writable". If you use Joomla for more than a month you should know this is not good.

Ask hosting support for help. Solicite ayuda al soporte de alojamiento.

This is issue on your side, Joomla and template code is OK.

S
santiago
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2209

Of course, I only used it for 28 days ...

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2211

Like in movie "28 days after" ... anyway, hosting support help is needed.

S
santiago
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2214

How can you modify the gradient tones of the template on the home page? I can't find the option, is that done with SP Page Builder? It may be that I also have a problem in that complement due to the same question of the files. I have already contacted the hosting support.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2219

1st gradient on home page is from template styles.

gradient(137deg,#FF5757 0%,#764AFF 100%);

But it can be removed pretty fast.

Let talk tomorrow, now is 22:00 / 10:00 PM here.

S
santiago
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2372

Hello, You can guide me on how to change that gradient. Thank you

S
santiago
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2385

hello