Helix Ultimate Updated For Premium Templates - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate Updated For Premium Templates

KW

Kate Wardman

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Regarding this: Note: Please do not update helix-based premium templates until we make them compatible with Helix Ultimate 2.

Hi, is there any time frame on making the recent helix Ultimate update compatible with Helix-based templates? I made a school girl error of not reading the update notes before going ahead... mostly the site is ok, just an issue with fonts. I can't see any of the template options however, so it's not really great, it would be good to know how close this is and if I need to spend time trying a temporary fix. I'm using a ThemeForest template running the Helix Framework with SP Page builder (which I love). Thanks. Kate.

2 Answers
Joomla! Man
Joomla! Man
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32739

Hello,

Helix U 1.x working good don't need update to HU 2.x. and Joomla 4 I recommend waiting at least 2/3 months.

Thanks

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #32741

Hello there,

Do not upgrade to Joomla 4 or Helix Ultimate 2.x.x frameworks if you have already used other templates as those are not compatible yet.

Our dev-team is working on it and those templates will be compatible soon.

Upgrading to Joomla 4 right now in production sites is not recommended. There are many third-party extensions like ours that are not fully compatible yet. It is better to wait at least a couple of weeks to see how things are going. Meanwhile, we will update our products accordingly. Please check our roadmap for Joomla 4:

https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/joomshaper-s-plans-for-joomla-4

Thanks!