Error 1064 - Sp Page Builder Pro (while Going To Frontend Editor Of Any Page ) - Question | JoomShaper

Error 1064 - Sp Page Builder Pro (while Going To Frontend Editor Of Any Page )

MZ

Michael Zetterlund

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hello, While using sp page builder pro I'm facing the problem . If I select any page for frontend editing Im seeing error on the page . Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY id ASC' at line 3.

And this Problem only occuring on home page of website.

Using Joomla! 3.9.24 Stable SP PAGE BUILDER PRO Version: 3.7.8

HELP ME OUT IF ANY ONE KNOWS HOW TO SOLVE THIS ERROR

2 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2381

Hi,

f you have SP Simple Prortfolio then you can try this:

Please uninstall your SP Simple Portfolio component by 1st unpublishing your module/extension (from the Extensions\Modules tab) and trashing it.

Then go to Extensions tab again and navigate to "Manage" and find your SP Simple Portfolio extension, then unpublish it and then 'Uninstall' from menu option.

Download a fresh copy / package of the SP Simple Portfolio Extension from JoomShaper's Extensions Download page and reinstall, then recreate a module, and its content.

PS: you are basically then disassociating the original database associated with the template and allowing the Extension upon new installation to recreate a new / blank database that will work with current version of template

Hope this helps!

Note: Please take a full site backup before trying anything!

Best Regards

RV
Roberto Vallone
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85262

Hello, I need to re-open this issue since I'm encountering the same error. I tried the solution suggested by Rashida Rahman of course, but unfortunately it didn't solve. Can you help my please?