Missing Row Of Links In Edit Article - Question | JoomShaper

Missing Row Of Links In Edit Article

Edze de Boer

Edze de Boer

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hi guys,

Comparing two websites with same Helix Ultimate version 2.0.4 and SP Page Builder 3.7.14, and JCE Editor 2.9.14

One Edit Article page looks fine: https://www.screencast.com/t/DW6nQ0jb

The other one is missing a row of links and the switch between Joomla Editor and SP Page Builder: https://www.screencast.com/t/Ex9ZkApa2xQ

Kind regards, Edze de Boer

7 Answers
Edze de Boer
Edze de Boer
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33680

Hi guys,

I have now found out that after installing a fresh Joomla 3.10.1 , Helix Ultimate 2.0.4 and JCE Editor the Edit Joomla Article is still showing all default tabs, like Content, Blog Options, Images and Links, Options, and so on.

After installing the webshop J2Store Pro, the error returns: all default tabs missing in Edit Joomla Article. So I will contact J2Store.

Edze de Boer
Edze de Boer
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33649

Hi guys,

As you have not answered my question yet, I feel the need to start a new website/webshop in the subfolder /newsite. In the meantime, please continue your investigation.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33798

Hello Edze de Boer

Thanks for sharing with us.

Best regards

Edze de Boer
Edze de Boer
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #47793

Hi guys,

I see that I still owe you an answer :)

The fact that in Joomla Edit Article a row of tabs is missing, is due to a double load of jQuery UI, when J2Store is being implemented, while the website uses the Helix Ultimate 2.x template.

The solution, given by J2Store helpdesk is: Because we load jQuery UI and Helix Ultimate Framework also loads jQuery UI hence the conflict is caused. Solution: Navigate to J2Store -> Configuration -> Basic settings tab-> Load JQuery Ui -> set to NO.

So this is a J2Store item rather then a Helix Ultimate item.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #48732

yes, this has been added to the Helix Documentation too. Thank you.

Edze de Boer
Edze de Boer
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #48795

Hi Ofi,

Thank you for your reply!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #48903

You are welcome