Helix Template Settings And SPPB - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Template Settings And SPPB

ML

Mike Lawson

Feature Request 2 years ago

Id like to make a recommendation for future updates of Helix/SPPB so Helix template settings also apply in SPPB content. For example, in my template Typography settings, my font size settings arent being applied in my SPPB content. The heading tags (h1, h2, etc) are defaulting to the styles in com_sppagebuilder/assets/css/sppagebuilder.css, instead of my template settings. This wasnt an issue with Helix 1.x and SPPB.

And disabling Default CSS in the SPPB settings isnt a solution, all that does blows up all my containers on my pages.

Thanks

2 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33995

Hi there!

Thanks for contacting us.

Are you saying, the template typography settings overriding the SPPB settings? Or the opposite?

Can you give me a screencast showing this?

Best Regards

ML
Mike Lawson
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34117

More specifically, the SPPB default CSS is overriding the template settings. In SPPB I have an add-on Title marked with the H1 tag (leaving the font size blank), and instead of inheriting the typography settings, it's using the default CSS from the com_sppagebuilder/assets/css/sppagebuilder.css to determine the font styling

I had to manually remove the font styling from the CSS file in order for the template typography settings to kick in. That's what I mean by SPPB and the template settings not communicating.