Yamas - Off-canvas Menu does Not Reflect Actual Menu - Question | JoomShaper

Yamas - Off-canvas Menu does Not Reflect Actual Menu

S

smouellette

Template 2 years ago

Hi,

I can't figure this one out. Previous to updating Helix Ultimate, the off-canvas menu showed the same structure as the main menu, but now some, but not all, of the items are missing.

Thank you for your help!

13 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34230

Hello there,

Which Helix Ultimate version are you using now? If you are using Helix Ultimate 2.x.x version, please rollback to the previous one as the template is not compatible with the latest version yet. It will be compatible very soon hopefully.

Till then use the older version and it will solve your issue.

Thanks!

S
smouellette
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34390

Thanks Muntasir. Do you have a link to the older version? All I can find on the website is the new one.

S
smouellette
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34599

Ah, well I see you updated Yamas. Thank you!

However, I cannot get the site back up. It gives me a Error 0 and the message:

Call to a member function addStyledeclaration() on null

Please let me know what I am doing wrong!

S
smouellette
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34600

I restored it from a backup, but I would like to know how to update to the new template without it crashing. :)

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34737

Hello there,

Can not you upgraded to the latest Yamas version? If not, please let us know what's the exact problem you are facing with some screenshots if possible.

Thanks!

S
smouellette
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34914

I stored the settings and updated the template and got the error page with a big "0" in the middle and the mesage "Call to a member function addStyledeclaration() on null"

I didn't take a screen shot - I rolled it back to a backup to get it up and running quickly.

S
smouellette
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #36674

Still looking for an answer for this - please let me know if there is anything you need from me!

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #37173

Hello there,

My sincere apology for the late response.

Please share your administrator access with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can have a look from our end. Please share the screenshot of the exact error message shown on the display along with the exact page name where you have encountered that error.

Thanks!

S
smouellette
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #37216

Thanks Muntasir, information below.

When I updated the Yamas template, the only error I had was the error page with "Error 0 - Call to a member function addStyledeclaration() on null. " There was no way to access the website. I don't have a screenshot since the site was completely down and I restored it from a backup immediately.

There are a number of other recent issues on the site as well that I hope are fixed by this!

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38347

Hello there,

Hopefully your issue is fixed.

If the issue still persists, please share the right administrator access with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can check the issue.

Thanks!

S
smouellette
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38430

Ah, the domain expired. I renewed it. Would you check again please?

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38581

Hello there,

I am sorry to say but I caouldn't found the error message shown. Please record a video and share the link with us so that we can understand the issue better.

Thanks!

S
smouellette
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39585

You can't find the message because when I install the updated Yamas it breaks the whole site, so I reverted back to keep the site running.

Perhaps we can take a different approach - what is the correct way to update the Yamas template? The way I did it led to the entire site going down with Error 0.