Error 404 When Trying Use Frontend Editor - Question | JoomShaper

Error 404 When Trying Use Frontend Editor

AlB

AlB

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

I am getting the followinr error "Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Helper\MediaHelper::getCleanMediaFieldValue()" whe trying to use front editor Also when triying to create a link and uploading a PDF of photo, the upload window does not allow scrolling in order to be able to press the update button.

6 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #36238

Hello there,

Would you mind telling us which template and Joomla version are you using? If possible, please share the site URL with us so that we can check the issue from our end.

Thanks!

AlB
AlB
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #36554

I have been trying to get some customer service for a while about an te following issue: When I try to edit a joomla article from the front, I receive the error message: Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Helper\MediaHelper::getCleanMediaFieldValue()

I have tried every fix you have posted in the forum, but I see this is a problem several people are having and there is no answer by your staff. I have several clients that are waiting for this to be fixed. Please advice. Are u updating soon...ehat can be done?

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #36934

Hello there,

My sincere apology for the late reply.

However, I can edit your article, see here, even I can use the front-end editor as well, see here.

Would you mind sharing a video of the exact problem you are facing with us so that we can understand the issue better?

Thanks!

AlB
AlB
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #37884

The error happens whne you try to edit a blog story or joomla article via the front editor. See video https://youtu.be/1H4upwIAeOA

also got this other problem with the site I get the following message when I try to pay for something sp lms Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38474

Hello there,

As I can see you are using an older version of Edulif template with Helix Ultimate 2.x.x version, that's exactly what created the problem. See here.

Please download the latest Edulif template and install it, clear the browser and Joomla cache and try again.

Hopefully it will solve the issue. If the issue persists, feel free to give us a buzz again. DO NOT FORGET TO TAKE A FULL SITE BACKUP BEFORE UPDATING THE TEMPLATE.

Thanks!