Form Builder - Question | JoomShaper

Form Builder

L

LEROY

Extension 2 years ago

Hello, I have a problem (I think just a setting problem) with Form Builder. The emails arrive in the 'Recipient email' field in the designed box. I'm the webmaster who manages my client's site - so I have my email address in the joomla settings

My problem: when my client receives this email in her mailbox, she presses 'reply' and then her reply is sent to my address (the one in the joomla parameter) and not to the person who asked her question on the contact page ({email} - {first-name}

How do I do this?

I do not want to enter the mailbox of my client in the joomla settings (system page / configuration / server tab) thank you for your help!

8 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #39481

Please check the screenshot. No issue found my end.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #39338

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Please check the screenshot.

https://prnt.sc/1wyhk5h

-Thanks

L
LEROY
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39353

Hello Toufiq Yes, "recipient email" is where the email should arrive and in "from email", I can't write "the email of the sender of the email".

So if my client does 'reply to', it is the technical joomla address that will be used and not the email address of the sender of the email.

How do I do this?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #39422

Can you give me your site administrator access to check the issue? Thanks

L
LEROY
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39462

Thank's

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #40525

You are most welcome. Will you please spend sime to write a review about our product and support quality? 

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sp-page-builder/

CS
Colin Sturgeon
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #47498

Hi Leroy, did you get this resolved? Need to adjust formbuilder to do the same as you've requested.

Many thanks Colin

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #47607

@Colin Sturgeon If you have issue then create a new forum post. Thanks