Add Time To Appointment Booking In SP Medical - Question | JoomShaper

Add Time To Appointment Booking In SP Medical

S

SirStevo

Extension 3 years ago

Hi,

When using the SP Medical Component to book appointments, there is no option to request an appoinment time on the frontend and the appointments are automatically booked for midnight. How can the time be added as an option on the front end?

Also, can you limit the dates available to the next day? I see an appointment can be made for today, however I dont want to accept same day appointments.

Thank you

6 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #3043

Hello SirStevo

Sorry, there is no option to add time. You can go to this location: components\com_spmedical\views\appointments\tmpl\default.php and customize the code.

Best regards

S
SirStevo
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3051

Thank you for the information. This is a major flaw in my opinion since an appointment always consists of a date and time which is the purpose of this extension.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #3244

I understand. I will share with the developers.

D
Dave
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3604

Absolutely a MAJOR flaw. I just ran into this issue and I'll have to add an area for the time and intergrate it into the databases. It's ugent for this to be shared with the developers.

CA
Charles Arawo
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #11319

@ Ofi Khan I also have same issue I edited the code like you recommended (components\com_spmedical\views\appointments\tmpl\default.php and customize the code.) and the following codes as well components\com_spmedical\models\appointments.php , components\com_spmedical\controllers\appointments.php and it still not working

I think the spmedical extension should be reveiwed as time is a major field when booking appointment

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #11341

I agree with you guys. I will share your feedback with the developers so that they can review and arrange an update to the extension.