Site Offline - Question | JoomShaper

Site Offline

aleabasolucoes

aleabasolucoes

Template 3 years ago

Next, the website kairosslocadora.com.br is not opening the home, only the internal pages, you can see at http://www.kairosslocadora.com.br/sobre2, from this page you can access the others, but the problem it takes place at home and at the manager, who simply does not enter. Can someone help me?

14 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2927

Hi, it looks a problem with HikaShop configuration database.

You should reinstall HikaShop component and check settings and save changes, it may help. I hope you know that We are not HikaShop support.

aleabasolucoes
aleabasolucoes
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3129

Okay, but actually, I don't use that component. I also can't install anything because the admin won't open either.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3142
  1. Maybe there is HikaShop module published there, which should be disabled.
  2. Why you cannot login to joomla administrator anymore?
aleabasolucoes
aleabasolucoes
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3145

When accessing the administrator, I enter the login and password, and the page is all white. I do not know what to do.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3147

But what have you done that it broken it? Changed PHP version, installed or updated something.

Fixing it may be beyond free support if was caused by user (yours) actions, not directly our code. Like when you would buy a car and lost keys to open doors and start engine. If you know what I mean.

To check what is wrong try this:

1. Use FTP tool and edit configuration.php file, find line with public $error_reporting change value from "simple" or "default" to "maximum" , save settings.
  2. try to login again, and check what error message you would see.
aleabasolucoes
aleabasolucoes
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3152

I understand your observation perfectly, my friend. I've been working with Joomla for 10 years. It turns out that this particular site stopped working overnight. In contact with the server, Locaweb, they don't know what happened either. Anyway, I did what you asked, and now you presented me with this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JApplicationAdministrator :: isClient () in / home / storage / d / fd / 4c / kairosslocadora / public_html / plugins / quickicon / phpversioncheck / phpversioncheck .php on line 208

I will try, again, to change the version of PHP.

--

When changing from PHP 5.6 to 7.0, now I can even see the administrator, with error: http://prntscr.com/xb2jx5

And now the site presents several errors as well: http://prntscr.com/xb2kv6

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3153

It looks like something wrong with PHP version. New Joomla needs PHP 7.1, 7.2 or 7.3. With those all should work. So you have to check & confirm what exatcly PHP version is used.

PHP 7.4 and PHP 8 is NOT recommended for Helix3 based templates.

temporary you can rename this folder plugins/quickicon/phpversioncheck

aleabasolucoes
aleabasolucoes
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3154

Following your advice, I am trying to install the HikaShop component, but I have this error when installing: http://prntscr.com/xb2ss9

aleabasolucoes
aleabasolucoes
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3157

I'm trying to update everything, but now the site is showing an error: JHtmlJquery::token not found.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3158
  1. But if you don't use this component, why you need this? Disable all HikaShop modules etc.
  2. Your installation error is from Joomla itself, it's beyond JoomShaper support. Sorry.
  3. Update Joomla first or reinstall core files, something may be damaged.
aleabasolucoes
aleabasolucoes
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3733

I tried several options, the site bugged total. How do I rebuild the site? I install the template quickstar, create a new database, and need to update the content manually or is there another way faster? If I import the database will it work?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3736

Yes, you can use some database tables from "old" orginal website. For example prefix_content and prefix_categories -- to keep articles etc.

aleabasolucoes
aleabasolucoes
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3938

Okay, actually the whole site was made with SP Page Builder

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4062

In that case, copy those :

1. prefix_sppagebuilder
  2. prefix_spmedia