Form Builder Issue - Question | JoomShaper

Form Builder Issue

RK

Robert Kunc

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

The success message doesn't display after form submission. The wheel on the button is rotating endlessly and doesn't stop. Even though the message is being sent and received by recipient the wheel on the submit button is keep rolling and all the input fields frezze with input text. What am I doing wrong? How should I get the success massage displayed and soon after that get rid of the input text? Note that in ..success & error message options/ Submit Success Message - was defined!

Installed the latest version of:

• SP page builder 3.7.8
  • Joomla! 3.9.24
  • Helix 1.1.2
7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3106

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon.

-Thanks

RK
Robert Kunc
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3118

Hi, I am sending you what you asked me for. Hope for solution.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3180

https://prnt.sc/xcf4ts

Administrator access doesn't work.

RK
Robert Kunc
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3263

Oh I see, I gave you wrong username.. Sorry for that.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3324

The form builder is not ready use inside the module. Please use into the page builder page.

It works fine here https://kovinostrugarstvo-rr.com/component/sppagebuilder/?view=page&id=18

-Thanks

RK
Robert Kunc
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3641

Hi Toufig, I didn't try to send email from the "test" page you created instead I overrided it with exported section from that particular module "povpraševanje". Then I tried to send test email from that overrided "test" page and the issue remain the same. No success message appear and the wheel is keep rolling.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3670