Cannot Switch Out Image In Front-end Editor - Question | JoomShaper

Cannot Switch Out Image In Front-end Editor

A

AverageJoe

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hi, When I try to switch out an image using the front-end editor, the green "Apply" button does not actually apply the change when hit, and instead just sits that with a spinning wheel icon not spinning.

I also see an error message from the browser console when I hit apply (see screenshot).

J! 3.9.24 SPPB 3.7.9 PHP 7.3

Any thoughts? Thanks!

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4084

Please check now. The Revibe template override the image addon and now it has been renamed. Now works fine.

-Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3972

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Is it possible to share a screencast video about your editing issue?

Note: Please keep an backup of your site.

-Thanks

A
AverageJoe
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3986

Hi Toufiq,

I have placed a link to the video in the Hidden Content section. Thanks!

A
AverageJoe
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4161

Hello Toufiq,

Thank you for taking care of this issue. I have been able to replicate this (renaming template overrides for addon "Image") for several other sites and this has solved the issue with front end editing.

If anybody cares to know, following these steps with the template override for the "Feature" addon for the Revibe template solved a very similar problem when trying to edit in the front end. While the "Image" addon override is no longer included with the latest version of the Revibe template, the troublesome "Feature" addon override is. This process of renaming the "Feature" override each time the template is updated will be required.

Toufiq, could the "Feature" template override simply be removed from future Revibe templates? I did not notice any change in my Feature addons when I renamed the template override. Thanks!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4326

I hope our team will fix next update the issue. Thanks