Site Wont load (error: 0 call to undefined method helixultimate\framework\platform\helper) - Forum | JoomShaper
Staff replied Helix Framework

Site Wont load (error: 0 call to undefined method helixultimate\framework\platform\helper)

Asked by Steve Walsh 4 years ago Last activity 4 years ago

This started on 07.06.22. My website won't load and I get this error

error: 0 call to undefined method helixultimate\framework\platform\helper

8 replies

Toufiq Senior Staff

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

Steve Walsh Asked this

hi, Do I post it in the hidden content?

Steve Walsh Asked this

please see bwloebelow belowbelow

Toufiq Senior Staff

Will you please downgrade PHP 8.1.7 to 8.0 and let me know. Thanks

Steve Walsh Asked this

ok, I will ask my programmer to do that. Did you do any changes?

Toufiq Senior Staff

I didn't change anything core. I did one mistake publish unpublish in module area. I think one of module occurred the problem. Thanks

Toufiq Senior Staff

If the PHP 8.0 doesn't solve your issue then I have to forward your issue developer team & it take some time. Thanks

Log in to reply.