Updated Helix 3.0.1 And Now "Hide On Mobile, Tablet, Desktop" Not Working In Layout - Question | JoomShaper

Updated Helix 3.0.1 And Now "Hide On Mobile, Tablet, Desktop" Not Working In Layout

S

Shana

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hello, I am using Lightbox Template and I created two versions- one for homepage and one for all other pages. I just updated to Helix 3.0.1 and now the "Hide from Mobile" is not working in the layout section of the template. On my template copy called "Pages2", under Layout, the Logo section is showing up on Mobile devices despite me clicking "Hide on Mobile". I am not using the default logo section on mobile pages, I am instead using the Top section and placing a module there. This was working fine before I updated Helix. Please let me know what to do! My website header looks horrible now on Mobile devices because the "Hide on Mobile" is not working and both logo and module are showing up. I am not sure if i should restore to the backup I created before the update, or if you can help me. Please see the issue here, but viewed on mobile: https://hermanalunajewelry.com/index.php/events When you scroll down you will see that the Logo section is visible above the Top section. I only want the Top section. Thank you!!!

9 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #50367

Should be better, refresh browser 2x to reload custom.css file.

Ping me tomorrow in case of...

BTW

Great Handcrafted stuff.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #50365

Hi,

I will check, don't worry, don't panic.

S
Shana
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #50366

LOL. Thank you!!

S
Shana
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #50368

Thank you Paul!!!!!!!! xoxo What did you do?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #50412

As Freddy sing "It's a kind of magic, magic, magic, magic, magic."

Between us: I copied few lines from used by template bootstrap file and put inside custom.css, then I added class names inside rows (Template - Layout). Indeed, somehow normal way doesn't worked. For new projects I recommend using Helix Ultimate based templates.

S
Shana
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #50602

Hahahaha. You are the best. Thank you again!

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #50623

You're welcome. We are here to make magic from time to time.

S
Shana
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106093

Hi Paul, I hope you are well! You have always been able to solve my issues. Could you take a look at my recent posted issue? I'm awating someone to respond to it: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/22402

Thanks!!

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #106119

Yes, and in free time I still write books and here I am quite popular :)

responded.