How To Change Images On The Doctor Template - Please Help - Question | JoomShaper

How To Change Images On The Doctor Template - Please Help

SO

Sylvia Onyensoh

SP Page Builder 1 week ago

The main images on the pages of the Doctor template, for example the doctor's image, where do I change them? Is it considered a "background image"? I have read the instructions for the page builder but it does not talk about how to change does images...
I cannot use the DOCTOR template unless I can change the images. www.trusty-health.com

3 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago

Hello

Thank you for your query.

You have two methods to choose from:

• Fast way, use FTP and replace that image: /images/2016/09/28/hero-bg.jpg

• Page Builder > Page "Home" > edit mode and then replace image in Row options set as background image.

You can check the documentation of the Doctor template here: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-templates/doctor/template-customization#homepage-how-to-change-lady-doctor-photo

SO
Sylvia Onyensoh
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Page Builder > Page "Home" > edit mode and then replace image in Row options set as background image.

I clicked on the Row Options icon on the top left corner of my website and nothing happened

SO
Sylvia Onyensoh
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

When I click on the page itself, there is a box that comes up the left side of website with 4 tabs - General, Style, Responsive, Animation

Under Style, there's a section that says - Enable Background Options There's an Image tab underneath; the background image shown has this filename - images/2016/09/08/slider01.jpg

this is different from the hero-bg.jpg file name you suggested I replace above.

P/S - why don't you guys want to explain where things are and how to actually use your template?