Saving Changes To The Page, Saving Addon Changes. - Question | JoomShaper

Saving Changes To The Page, Saving Addon Changes.

Y

Yurii

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello Page Builder Pro - Personal Description of the problem: When editing a page, everything is fine, when I click save, a box appears saying that the page is saved. When I go to the site or use a quick preview of the page - no change. This does not always happen and not with all addons. In particular now I can not save addon - "Reviews", it seems to be edited and there is a green box that it is saved, when you click on save button, but it is not on the site. thanks

9 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #74934

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Is it possible to share an screencast video about your issue? It would be very helpful to understand you issue.

-Thanks

Y
Yurii
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74991

1 - open the page for editing 2 - select addon to edit 3 - addon editing (reviews) 4 - inserting new material into addon reviews 5 - save addon 6 - save the page 7 - confirmation that the page has been saved 8 - reopening the page for editing. (checking if addon changes are saved) 9 - reopening the addon to check if the changes have been saved 10 - the addon was not saved. the material that was before editing is circled in red. Accordingly, there are also no addon changes at the front end

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #75035

I have created a page and checked your issue. But, No problem found. Thanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GvT9NXiTNirDYj5ioTNYwpMngJvABDO4/view

CC
Christopher Collins
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #75049

Yurii,

I had a similar problem this week. I ended having the Joomla cache page up on a different tab and would clear the cache before saving the page I was editing. If I was doing a lot of edits on one page I also ended up refreshing the edited page after saving to make sure the changes stuck.

Y
Yurii
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #75067

The problem is mainly with the addon - "Reviews". I added raschny addons in the video, but the reviews did not want to be added, some kind of magic. thanks for trying to help.

Y
Yurii
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #75091

Thank you all for your participation, the issue has been resolved. The problem was that the text of the review was not saved, all other addons were saved. Probably in the text review is some kind of filter that does not allow "emoticons". Checked several times, saved text with a smiley and without a smiley. With a smiley face addon is not saved! 😊 - that's what caused the addon to not save ))))). Question, is such a text filter needed, for the text of the reviews that the admin writes? Thank you very much

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #75117

Maybe you have added any bad text which is not allowed. The security purpose some text is disallowed. I also checked my end and the accordion addon works fine.

Y
Yurii
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #75218

Thank you very much,

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #75241

You are most welcome. Will you please spend some to write a review about our product and support quality? 

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sp-page-builder/