Saving does Not Work In SP PB Frontend Article Editor - Question | JoomShaper

Saving does Not Work In SP PB Frontend Article Editor

Pavel

Pavel

Helix Framework 1 year ago

Hi guys.

Joomla 4, Helix Ultimate v2.0.10, SP Page Builder v3.8.7 or v3.8.6

After update to Helix Ultimate v2.0.10 article saving does not work if you are in SP PB frontend article editor mode. In backend mod saving works fine.

In previus Helix version saving works fine.

In Cassiopea saving works fine

24 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #76008

Up

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #76090

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #76131

Hi @Toufiq.

Access in hidden area

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #76182

I have checked the front end editing saving issue and there is no problem found about editing. Please check the screenshots from the hidden content. Thanks

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #76237

Hi @Toufiq. You, as always, are inattentive :D. I'm talking about Sp Pb Frontend ARTICLE Editor not about Sp Pb Frontend PAGE Editor. I also gave you the link to the ARTICLE page where you can check it

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #76240

There are no changes in the article after saving

The reason is Helix Ultimate v2.0.10

In previus Helix version saving works fine.

In Cassiopea saving works fine

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #76314

I think you should add it to the bug list for speedy fix, because it is a critical arror.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #76327

Yes, This is a bug and we are trying to give you hotfix. Thanks

H
Heiko Müller
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #76410

Bad support - i have the same problem. Saving is NOT possible in the FRONT END Editor. Last week it works without problems.

NO(!) changes at Apache (mod_security,...) I ve tried all php versions since 7.0 I try fastcgi, cgi, both

I cant save and that sucks with a 300€ Software !

H
Heiko Müller
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #76411

I think the problem is the helix 2.0.10 Template. When i change zu cassiopeia, saving works fine. Now you have a hint to fix the problem now!

H
Heiko Müller
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #76413

Now its the next problem.

Blocks sort SPPageBilder by random?

I write a text-block. Then i write a next block. I save. And now Page Builder do what he want. Sometimes Block 2 is Block 1 Block 1 is 1, 2 is 2. Sometimes the text the same, then not.

Its a fucking buggy software...

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #76451

I write a text-block. Then i write a next block. I save. And now Page Builder do what he want. Sometimes Block 2 is Block 1 Block 1 is 1, 2 is 2. Sometimes the text the same, then not.

Hi Heiko. I think you mean this?

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/15239

If so, roll back to SP PB 3.8.6 or use TinyMCE editor

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #76463

@Heiko Müller Please download the page builder 3.8.7 & install it again. I hope your problem will be solve. Thanks

H
Heiko Müller
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #76512

Ive installed - the problem was not solved. After i installed the heleix 2.0.7 the site works. But not perfect.

JT
Joshua Tan
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #77197

I'm facing the same problem. When is this going to be fixed?

Now, it has also affected the Pages as well.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #77210

@Joshua Tan Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue?

H
hwweb
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #77311

i have the same problems please help with a update regards Holger

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #77388

Not yet. We are working to fix this issue. @Pavel when we have checked with fresh installation of Helix & Page Builder it works fine. Allow us more time. Thanks

H
Heiko Müller
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #77526

The Helix Plugin is the problem, not the template - ive tryed on my homepage some settings. With the 2.0.7 Plugin i have no problems. But Update zo SPB4 - nothing works - only white empty sites

D
dieverbindung
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78929

Hi all,

I have the same issue, I bought a template including SP page builder pro, after a Joomla 4 Update I was not able ot save anymore. I thought an SPBpro Update might be the idea, but to get this I had to buy another subscription after the old was ending to have access to the "support" forum and download area.

Now as I have bought the new subscription, joomshaper forces me again to buy SPPBpro, how is that possible?

Now I am reading it has something todo with helix. How can I fix this? I am so frustrated, not beeing able to finish a website because of such issues, starting from paying twice, not be able to get the propper updates and support.

Dave

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #78985

@dieverbindung Please watch the video.

JT
Joshua Tan
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #79269

Watch what video? Any URL?

D
dieverbindung
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #79277

At my site it is working again, I guess Toufiq managed to update SPPB I am able to save. Thanks hope you guys get fixed it soon.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #79407

@Joshua Tan Please update latest version of Page Builder 3.8.8. Thanks