How To Setup Product - Question | JoomShaper

How To Setup Product

O

Oliver

Template 1 year ago

Hi,

I just purchased the Developer Edition of your subscription. And since yesterday trying to use the Unei Template Quickstart. But I don't see a way to setup/edit a product in this environment. Looking J2store video and everything looks different.

Help.

Thanx.

6 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #78888

okay, I have got your issue. It is fixed now. Please check your site.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #78760

Hello Oliver

Please follow this documentation. The process is the same. Go to J2Store Product Dashboard and add Products there. Products are shown as an article in the template. You will find Products in the Article sections too. You can customize from any place.

Best regards

O
Oliver
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78849

This is exactly my point - I cannot! There is no option to customize it and the controls, which are shown in the documentation, are NOT THERE. If I want to edit an existing product, I am routed nowhere. But see for yourself. Credentials in in Hidden Content

O
Oliver
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78850

By the way - I read the documentation and watched the videos. They show UI controls, which are simple not there.

O
Oliver
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78908

That looks great and very different indeed ;-) Can you share with me, what you did? So, if this happens again, I don't need to bother you.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #78914

You are welcome 😊

This is the fix. It is mentioned in the documentation