Instagram Add-On Error - Question | JoomShaper

Instagram Add-On Error

LW

LAC Webadmin

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello! So I followed the documentation on Instagram Gallery Access Token and I got the Token generated. Then I add the Instagram Add-on in my page then I get this:

No item found! Please make sure that your Instagram User ID and Access Token is correct

What's wrong?

10 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #84856

Hello LAC Webadmin

Thanks for checking out the documentation. I have made a tutorial on How to setup Instagram Gallery Addon. Please follow the steps in the tutorial. Make sure that you have checked the additional steps in the description too. You may also follow this forum solution about this issue. Please re-check the steps again and then I will check your issue.

Best regards

LW
LAC Webadmin
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84968

Hi Ofi,

Thanks! I got it to work now.

Anyway, FYI, the IG Add-on Limit Item and Photos per Row is not the same as the actual page (when viewed outside of the Editor). It defaults to 3 columns per row when the page is viewed. I wish you guys will also add a scroller to this add-on and a link to the IG to view more.

Thanks!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85013

You are welcome 😊

Could you please explain the limit item issue more with screenshots? I would check the issue then.

LW
LAC Webadmin
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85124

Hi Ofi,

I'm having issue with my Monosnap and I cannot upload my screencast.

Anyhow, please try to add an IG add-on to your page then set the Item Limit to 6 and per row is also 6 so the layout should show 6 photos in 1 row. Now Save. While in the editor, the layout looks good - 6 photos in 1 row but when I do a preview or looking at the page, the layout will show 2 columns and 3 rows.

I am also running with nginx and Php 8.0, if that matters. During the beta version, there are a lot of layout discrepancies caused by PhP version. I think you guys need to drop Php v7.x support with SPPB v4.x or mainly it should support Php v8.x first.

Thanks!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85200

It is working fine with Joomla 3 SP Page Builder 4. What's your Joomla version?

LW
LAC Webadmin
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85381

I'm running on Joomla 4.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85541

It works fine with Joomla 4 too. Please take a screencast and share via any drive like Google Drive, One Drive, Box etc.

LW
LAC Webadmin
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85591
LW
LAC Webadmin
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85808

Hi Ofi,

What is going on? I just upgraded to v4.05 and now the IG add-on does follow the photos per row settings anymore. It defaults to 2 per row. Annoying! Every upgrade version brings either a working feature or messing up things. Seriously, I rather not get new feature rather than messing up other features. It's alright if you guys release a fix ASAP, but if I have to wait for weeks to get an update, it not cool!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85924

Thanks for the screencast. Unfortunately, with the SP Page Builder 4.0.5, I have found the same issue. I have reported it to the developers. Hopefully, we will get a quick fix.