Install Page Builder Pro - Question | JoomShaper

Install Page Builder Pro

A

André Mora

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Give me a error message: Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete: o caminho não é uma pasta. Caminho: [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_sppagebuilder/builder Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete: o caminho não é uma pasta. Caminho: [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_sppagebuilder/layouts You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'schemas WHERE extension_id = ?' at line 2

And the website go down.

Please help

17 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86124

Hello

Thank you for your query. Can you please share your admin access? Use the hidden mode to share the log in credentials. Please send me a screenshot of your issue as well. You can use Lightshot or any other tool to attach the image here

A
André Mora
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86159

Hello

Thanks for your help

A
André Mora
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86365

Please,

I realy need solve this

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86621

Hello Andre

Thank you for providing the access, I will check the issue and get back to you asap.

A
André Mora
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86693

Hello Ariba,

I keep everything the same

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86987

Hello

I have shared the issue with my Team, we will get back to you on this as soon as possible, rest assured. Thank you for your cooperation.

A
André Mora
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #88067

Hello

one week more, and the problem continue

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #88131

My sincere apologies Andre. I have shared it with my Senior Agent and he will look into this as urgently as possible, we appreciate your cooperation very much.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #88334

Hello André Mora

Please try a fix. Uninstall SP Page Builder and then install it again. Let me know if this fix works.

Best regards

A
André Mora
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #88483

Hi

I used the free version before and I have developed important content.

So will I lose it?!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #89147

No, it will be saved in your database. But always try to keep a backup. If you haven't used, then you can use Akeeba Backup for taking backups.

A
André Mora
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #92370

Hi again,

I cant do anything!

Now give me this error: Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete: o caminho não é uma pasta. Caminho: [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_sppagebuilder/builder Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete: o caminho não é uma pasta. Caminho: [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_sppagebuilder/layouts You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'schemas WHERE extension_id = ?' at line 2

You can or not help me?

1 month ago i ask for help, and 1 month later i have the same problem, and i cant use this.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #92438

Apology for the inconvenience. I think you have issues with your database configuration or in the hosting end. Could you please check the installation issue on your localhost first? Better if you can try with fresh Joomla and SP Page Builder latest version.

A
André Mora
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #92525

Hi Ofi

I can do all i knwo and all i can.

But the error only pops up, when i install your version PRO in a website where i alredy have your version FREE.

I can't do mora anything at this moment.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #94681

Sorry, I could not help. Nothing can be installed on your site. Please contact your hosting provider. Or do a fresh new installation. Hopefully, everything will work.

A
André Mora
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #94746

This is the message of my hosting provider "Estimado/a Cliente,

Compreendemos a situação, pois o developer da ferramenta que estão a querer utilizar não está a prestar suporte, contudo sendo uma anomalia relativa a conteúdos/programação, não se encontra coberta pelo nosso ambito de suporte. O erro indica que não está a usar a syntax certa para o respectivo servidor de MySQL, o alojamento em causa tem MySQL 5, aconselhamos consultar uma entidade que realize desenvolvimento WEB, pois terão conhecimento necessário para ultrapassar esta questão."

So the problem is yours not of them.

Can you help or not?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #97542

Please check the product on your localhost. If it is installed there, then you might need to check with the hosting.