I May have Been Over-ambitious J4 / Helix Ultimate 2 / Pagebuilder Pro Issue - Question | JoomShaper

I May have Been Over-ambitious J4 / Helix Ultimate 2 / Pagebuilder Pro Issue

CN

Chris Nichols

General 3 years ago

I have an internal development web server.

I have set up Joomla 4 beta, with Helix Ultimate 2 alpha, and Page Builder Pro just to "play around".

When I go to SP Page Builder Pro - Pages, I get a message advising that the SP Page Builder database needs updating. When I click the button, I'm taken to the next page listing all of the missing tables.

I click the "Update SP Page Builder Database" button, and the next page shows that everything has completed successfully. However, when I go back to "Pages" in the menu, I get the warning about the SPBP DB needing to be updated again.

I checked in PHPMyAdmin, and the tables are there, but empty.

My webserver is Apache 2 with PHP 7.4

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #7026

Hello Chris Nichols

In this case, I am providing a patch for you. Inside the maintenance.zip there are two files.

maintenannce.zip

Please replace the administrator/components/com_sppagebuilder/helpers/maintenance.php file with the maintenance.php file and replace the administrator/components/com_sppagebuilder/sql/install/mysql/install.mysql.utf8.sql file with the install.mysql.utf8.sql from the zip. Hopefully, it will solve the issue. For your reference: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/7

Best regards

CN
Chris Nichols
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #7119

Thanks Ofi, I thought it was related to the beta and alpha versions I'm testing. My test server has a later version of mysql than my live server.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #7124

You are welcome

CN
Chris Nichols
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #7369

Hi Ofi, I was still having some problems, so I uninstalled MySQL 8 and replaced it with with MariaDB 10.3 and all issues have been resolved.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #7391

Thanks for sharing the solution with us.