SP LMS Course Category Error: Crash The Whole Site - Question | JoomShaper

SP LMS Course Category Error: Crash The Whole Site

MT

Max Tex

Extension 3 years ago

Hallo there. I've a problem with the SP LMS extension I installed the extension on my site, than try to add some courses and categories... and it crash the whole site!

apache error log says: AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined index: coursecategory_id in /.../administrator/components/com_splms/models/course.php on line 96', referer: https://www....xx/administrator/index.php?option=com_splms&view=course&layout=edit

What's happen?

I notice even that the TEACHER page has problem, while i was trying to upload a teacher image it didnt' show me nothing, blank page, and no way to see files on the host.

Please help soon

2 Answers
MT
Max Tex
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #7053

I restart the php on the server, and now can access site again. But problem with course categories still active.

The Joomla Debug says that:

0 Class 'StringHelper' not found
/home/uf6x56hf/domains/learnsafety.it/public_html/administrator/components/com_splms/models/coursescategory.php:96 

Call stack

Function Location

1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_splms/models/coursescategory.php:96 2 SplmsModelCoursescategory->save() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/FormController.php:775 3 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\FormController->save() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710 4 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_splms/splms.php:24 5 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402 6 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377 7 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101 8 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159 9 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196 10 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

Please help soon

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #7284

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue. I will check & get back to you soon.

-Thanks