Contact Forms Stopped Working In Joomla 4 After Update - Question | JoomShaper

Contact Forms Stopped Working In Joomla 4 After Update

LC

Lon Czarnecki

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Not sure of when the forms stopped working but it's around the same time as updating to Pagebuilder 4.0.4

No forms go through to my email.

17 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #87378

Hello Lon Czarnecki

Sorry, I cannot access your administrator. It is taking me to the home page. Please check the administrator URL.

Best regards

LC
Lon Czarnecki
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89824

I've added a link.

Sorry for the delay. We have been swamped with our event and we fear we have been loosing a lot of contact forms!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #90710

Your shared link is taking me to the homepage and now blocked my IP. I have shared my Public IP in the hidden content in case you need to unblock it. I think then I will be able to access your administrator.

LC
Lon Czarnecki
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #91120

You are unblocked.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #92158

Apology for the delay. But I am still unable check your administrator. It keeps blocking my IP address.

LC
Lon Czarnecki
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #93008

I have Admin Tools on the site. If you try to get in with a bad password it will block you. I've never had this much trouble getting someone to log in. This has been a month long attempt to fix. I'm about ready to scrap the whole thing and start over with something else.

I've unblocked your IP again and I am resetting the username and password for you to log in.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #93082

Apology for the inconvenience. My Public IP has been changed. Please allow this IP now.

LC
Lon Czarnecki
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #93507

Did you even try to access the site from that new IP? It's not on my blocked list. I feel like my issue is very far down on your priority list. Is there another support agent that can actually help me?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #93552

Apology for the delay. I am trying to access but I only see this.

LC
Lon Czarnecki
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #93695

Not sure what to do here. If you are going to the site from a different IP address, you shouldn't be blocked. It only blocks an IP when you attempt the wrong username or password. I don't even see that IP on the blocked list. I've added your latest IP to the white list, so see if that does it.

Unless I have a larger issue going on here.

LC
Lon Czarnecki
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #94633

Are you calling it quites in helping me with this issue? Anyone else at Joomshaper care to help?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #94663

Your administartor link is taking me to the home page. I cannot access and can't help. Please check the screencast.

LC
Lon Czarnecki
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #94831

I have no idea what is going on. I can get to it and others I know can get to it using that exact same URL in all browsers.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #94858

It must be blocking other IPs. Anyway, Please take a form builder addon and check the settings. Use email in FROM EMAIL from your Global Configuration email address. Use another Recipient Email. Then check the form. You should get an email in the Recipient Email and the email you put in the page while filling up the form.

https://prnt.sc/jXtNxGzQml_8

LC
Lon Czarnecki
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95039

Ok, I must be having other issues. When I try to edit any page through Pagebuilder, I get a 500 error.

LC
Lon Czarnecki
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95148

I've rebuilt the website from a backup from two months ago. I was able to change the "Recipient Email" to another email and tested the form. No email was recived. I changed it three different times and change the "CC" email a few times. No email was recived anywhere for the main contact as well as CC. I get the "email was sent" message after submitting, but it never sends.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #98964

There are few things to check in the form builder settings.

1. From Email: set up your Global Configuration -> Server email address here.
  2. Recipient Email: you can use the same From Email email address here or use any other email address.
  3. Email Subject: do not use {{email}} variable here.
  4. Email Template: Check all the email variables are set correctly.
  5. Email Template: For Cc and Bcc use valid email address. Follow form builder default settings first to check.