Translate Component - Question | JoomShaper

Translate Component

VR

Victor Reinaldo

Extension 1 year ago

Hi Joomshaper

How can I translate the SP Property component and the SPPB PRO component to Spanish

Victor

14 Answers
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #94405

Hello Victor,

Please take my sincere apology for the delay and allow me some time. I am working on it.

-Regards

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #93512
VR
Victor Reinaldo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #93518
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #93838

Hello there,

Thanks for the credentials. We are checking the issue and will get back to you soon.

-Regards

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #93839

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #93958

Hi Victor,

Please take our humble apology. Are you facing this error from the starting? I took a bakeup of your site and checked on mylocalhost, got the error though. Installed the sp property again. Now it seems completely fine. https://prnt.sc/BwlV5L9oiFMe. Would you mind to install the sp property again on your site?

-Regards

VR
Victor Reinaldo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #94023

Hi Anne, I appreciate your answer, and there is no problem that you have made a backup and review the problem.

The deconfiguration that I showed you happened when I translated the component into Spanish.

I need the component to be translated into Spanish because I will deliver this website to a client who does not understand English.

It would be possible that you can perform as a test the translation into Spanish and tell me if the problem is shown. https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-extensions/sp-property/translation

Regards

Victor

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #94057

Hello victor,

Thanks for Understanding . Sure, I will definitely test the translation into spanish. For this I need some time. Would you mind if I get back to you after weekend ? It would be very helpful for me if you can allow me this time. Please let me know.

-Regards

VR
Victor Reinaldo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #94083

Hi Anne

Of Course

Have a nice day

Victor

VR
Victor Reinaldo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #94107

Hi Anne

Please Check my website. Urgent

http://constructorad8a.com/index.php/en/

0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string

Victor

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #94108

Hello Victor,

Please create a new forum post about this issue" 0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string". The team can help you fast about this. Besides, it helps the other user to find solutions for similar problem.

-Regards

VR
Victor Reinaldo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #94404

Hi Anne

Could you tell me if you have already done the verification of the translation of the component.

I await your answer

Victor

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #94748

Hello Victor,

Please go to this location: administrator/language/en-GB Unzip this file and paste there. en-GB.com_spproperty.ini.zip Unfortunately , the file was deleted when you were doing the translation .

-Regards

VR
Victor Reinaldo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #94821

Muchas gracias Anne Lo corregire, que tengas un buen dia