Bob Bishop

Extension 3 years ago

Can SP Booking be used for a single villa rental site

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #10326

Please spend some time with the documentation and you will understand what to do. For example, you can use rooms as villas. You can translate rooms to villas.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #8165

Hello Bob Bishop

This is difficult to say without knowing your requirements. Please check the documentation

Best regards

Bob Bishop
Bob Bishop
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #8176

thanks for your answer. I built a site several years ago for a client and I am updating it to a more modern look. It currently just has availability calendar and contact form, thought this could work for direct bookings on site. The site as is is here

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #8549

I thinks SP Booking can be used to book the rooms of one villa. But you cannot book the entire villa.

Bob Bishop
Bob Bishop
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #9737

OK Thanks

Bob Bishop
Bob Bishop
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #10203

OK this site is now changing track to multiple villas. Can it be set for multiple villas. for example have 10 villas listed and book one villa. Also does it have availability calendars for each listing.

In the component descrition it does say villas.

SP Booking is a full-fledged travel management system for any travel agency, tour operator, car hire, hotel booking, villa rental, and flight booking website.<

Thanks in advance

Bob Bishop
Bob Bishop
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #10205

I have added Accom to site having problems with page look in hidden contant for page

Bob Bishop
Bob Bishop
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #10206

footer not loading

Bob Bishop
Bob Bishop
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #10571

OK Thanks Checked it out its not going to work, need to find something better.