Editing A SP Page Builder Page - Question | JoomShaper

Editing A SP Page Builder Page

ML

mark lomax

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

when ever i try and edit a sp page builder pro page i get a error come up saying

The most recent request was denied because it had an invalid security token Please refresh this page and try again.

16 Answers
ML
mark lomax
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100753

still no help from support staff

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #100760

Hi Mark, Sorry for the delay. I don't see your site, only 403 error.

Probably in your case problem is caused by Akeeba Tools Pro default settings. Have you checked SPPB documenation?

start from tip 5. https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/sp-page-builder-4/troubleshooting

Besides " invalid security token ..." is not problem with SPPB itself, more on forum.joomla.org and akeeba forum.

Always check on raw/clean Joomla with SPPB only and you will see a difference. The more protective layers, the greater the likelihood of errors.

ML
mark lomax
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100783

maybe you typed wrong website as mine does load

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #100784

I used URL that you shared. I am not a blondi.

Anyway, have you read what I suggested and implement that changes?

ML
mark lomax
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100820

why have you made a comment like that saying you a re not a blondi i never once said anything bad to you and is unprofessional when your in a job that your giving support

ML
mark lomax
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100825

i have tried doing the steps you have said but in the global settings it says to force https i get a error

HTTPS has not been enabled as it is not available on this server. HTTPS connection test failed with the following error: HTTPS version of the site returned an invalid HTTP status code.

like other people in this forum are saying all the errors started after the update. is there a way to remove the update.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #100832

HTTPS - is on your side, not ours. And yes, SPPB work in both HTTP and HTTPS. But as you know HTTPS is now standard.

If we talk about SPPB 4.0.x - the only recommended method to back to SPPB 3.8 is to recover webiste from backup, becuase database structure has been changed. In theory you can reinstall with old SPPB 3.8 package, but .... it may not be perfect after.

ML
mark lomax
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100848

ive removed everything from the hosting account and just doing a new install so lets see what happens

ML
mark lomax
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100853

so ive deleted everything and done a fresh install and im getting the same error message when i try and do any alteration to any page within pagebuilder can you please log in to take a look i installed using a fresh install using the quick install package of yours

![](https://www.ttwre.co.uk/Untitled-1.jpg

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #100919

Mark, Your hosting seems to be very / too slow right now, I cannot get it. And yes, I can browse other UK sites, also my friends sites hosted in UK. So this is not a problem with my connection this time.

info_4_2023.gif

I wish to help... but stuck.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #100920

Extra questions: on fresh Joomla, what SPPB version you installed? And what PHP version you set?

In System > Global Configuration > System (tab) > Shared Sessions: Yes

this may help for front-end editor.

ML
mark lomax
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100923

hi where do I find sspb version also tried php version 7.4 and 8..04

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #100926

administrator/index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder

then scroll down,

• if have SPPB 4.0x at the bottom you should see version number after the blocks.
  • In SPPB 3.8 there is "(i) ABOUT" menu item link, so this is easier to find.

please set Shared Sessions: Yes and check editor again.

ML
mark lomax
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101006

hi paul i have changed shared sessions and the sppb version is 4.03

regards to hosting , Yes im in uk but the site is hosted in the USA and no one else has mentioned the speed. so im puzzled about that

ML
mark lomax
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101009

it seams to be working now thank you

ML
mark lomax
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101060

everything seams to be working fine now

thankyou