[Locked] Forms Not Sending Emails? - Question | JoomShaper

[Locked] Forms Not Sending Emails?

AG

Andre Gariepy

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

HI I am using the Form Builder addon on some pages of my site but it's not sending out emails? The joomla PHP test email work fine so the issue is definitely the addon. Can you help me with this?

8 Answers
AG
Andre Gariepy
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102635

Hello? can i get the support i'm paying for please? My client is getting pissed that people can't contact him through the forms!

AG
Andre Gariepy
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103167

Is anyone even seeing this request?! I had way better service from youo guys before... whats up with that? THis is my last call... or else i have to get an external component to do the job. Really disappointed

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #103484

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. I just checked your contact page and it works fine. But, you have used third party module inside the page builder page. It's not our product.

https://prnt.sc/e_en62M6HOIF

-Thanks

AG
Andre Gariepy
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104751

sorry but you took too long to reply and i lost patience and installed 3rd party contact form

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #104821

Hi there, I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Let me know if you need further any help.

-Thanks

M
Mwa
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108727

there really is a problem with sending e-mail from the pagebuilder addon. Sometimes mails are sent and then some are not sent.

LC
Limo Comunicazione
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108874

One of my clients also has a website with the Form Builder addon, and some emails arrive while others do not.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #109541

@Limo Comunicazione Snc, @Mwa If you have any issue about the form builder addon, Please create new forum post. Thanks

This topic is locked