Error On Smart Slider - Question | JoomShaper

Error On Smart Slider

S

Shana

Extension 3 years ago

Hello, I am receiving this new error with Smart Slider published on my site. I believe it is bc the PHP was updated, however I updated Page Builder Pro and also the Smart Slider extension and the error persists: Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home3/meaganj/public_html/libraries/nextend2/nextend/library/libraries/assets/less/lessc.php on line 677

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home3/meaganj/public_html/libraries/nextend2/nextend/library/libraries/assets/less/lessc.php on line 1801

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home3/meaganj/public_html/libraries/nextend2/nextend/library/libraries/assets/less/lessc.php on line 2487

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home3/meaganj/public_html/libraries/nextend2/nextend/library/libraries/assets/less/lessc.php on line 2550

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home3/meaganj/public_html/libraries/nextend2/nextend/library/libraries/assets/less/lessc.php on line 3419

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #8806

Hello Shana

Yes, this is because you are using PHP 7.4 or above. You can either revert to PHP 7.3 to avoid this. Or you can try this fix

Best regards

S
Shana
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #8954

Thanks Ofi! I solved the issue by changing the code in the file following that link. :)

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #9003

You are welcome