So Many Bugs In SP PageBuilder 4.07 Pro - Question | JoomShaper

So Many Bugs In SP PageBuilder 4.07 Pro

J

Jürgen J. Fischer

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I use SP PageBuilder for a very long time. Always the pro Version. On more than 50 Websites. And I love this tool.

Now I am using SP PageBuilder 4 on some websites and its terrible. So many bugs. I need much more time for the same things. Margin and Padding for different responsive Views is a mess. If you change some margin/padding, the result on other views is random. If you delete the margin/padding, often there is no result.

I use Joomla 4.2.6 with SP PageBuilder 4.07 pro Professional workflow is not possible.

3 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #101804

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me a screenshot of that portion?

-Regards.

J
Jürgen J. Fischer
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101896

Hi Mehtaz

I did a downgrade to the last SPB 3.x, because I had to finish some things on our website. All the things, that didnt work with SPB 4, was very fast and easy done in SPB3.

A lot of trouble in SPB4 is padding and margin in section/style / row/style and addon/style. An example: I change the padding values for a section in large monitor or tablet, sometimes the values for smartphone change, sometimes not. So you have to do the same for every device, cost a lot of time. And if you change or delete values for padding, there is no effect on the webite.

I had also problem with box shadow. I had boxes with shadow, fine. Then I want to show the box without shadow, but also no effort.

The next ist, that after updating to SPB 4, the padding and margin in some views (often phone) is wrong and the site looks not like before. So you have to correct the values for every device. And this is not working correctly.

In SPB 3 you can work very exactly, and very fast. Not so in SPB 4.

If you build a large site with a lot of rows and addons, its easy on SPB 3, to manage and change. Not on SPB 4. Look at this site please: https://contour.de/

Here is a section with logos. Sometimes this section must be change, new or delete some logos, reorder. No Problem in SPB3. In SPB 4 its a mess. In SPB3 I duplicate a row, fine. In SPB4 the values for margin/padding are wrong and different.

Same thing with changing the responsive view for rows ore addons. In SPB3 it is so easy to create exactly what I want. Ssame things in SPB I cannot do.

I have so much examples for what not working good, but I do not know, how to explain to you.

I have been always a fan of Pagebuilder and a I built a lot of websites. There is no other Pagebuilder, working so good. But the version 4 is not ready for professional working.

I wish you can fix all the problems ... and you should give the user the opportunity, to change working in backend or frontend.

I would like to help to make SPB4 professional, but I am not a programmer, only a experienced user. So at this time SPB4 is nothing for me to work. I subscribed the unlimited PRO Version this week, I do not use it, and a want back money. Can You help

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102011

Apology for your experience with our product. In that case you have to contact here:

<3>[email protected]