Editing Articles In SP Page Builder Gives 404 Error - Question | JoomShaper

Editing Articles In SP Page Builder Gives 404 Error

M

Marketing

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Good Afternoon,

When we try to edit articles in SP Page builder since the update a 404 error is displayed. We set the title and alias in the standard Joomla menu, save it and then go to edit with SP Page Builder as we did before and it now displays a 404 error where before it loaded the SP Page Builder Editor.

2 Answers
M
Marketing
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103075

I have since found that when you try to open an article that is not yet published to edit in SP Page Builder it gives a 404 error where it should direct you to login again. If I click on an already published article, and go to edit in SP Page Builder it sends you to the login screen and then loads the editor. Once i've done that and logged in I can then open the unpublished article in SP Page builder editor. It appears the issue is in unpublished articles not redirecting to the login page and instead displaying a 404.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103100

Hi there!

Thanks for your detailed report. Glad that you have found the way to go actually. But we will take a look into it. Yes, site login is necessary to be able to edit contents with frontend.

You may try to turn on the "Shared session" option from your Global configuration of the Joomla backend. It may help!

https://prnt.sc/5yjEpgRTTDC4

Best Regards