License Activation - Question | JoomShaper

License Activation

FG

Fabian Golsner

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hey there,

i have a valid SP Page Builder Pro License which i used for a page before without problems. With the new page i can´t find any possibility to add my license :-( on global-configuration -> SP Page Builder -> Options / Permissions there is no possibility to add the license...

best regards Fabi

6 Answers
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102817

Hello there,

Thanks for contacting us. Have you updated your sp page builder recently or done any other update? Sometimes it goes back to the lite version due to any update and the options to use license is not available in the lite version. Would you mind to check the sp page builder is pro or lite? If it is lite, then please install the pro again. You will get the options. Please let us know.

-Regards

FG
Fabian Golsner
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102941

Dear Anne, thank you - works fine now :-) i installed the pro on the site and it works fine. But, i also installed the PRO on my other site i manage. I wanted to change just a text and tried to save. It took very long time to save, and now i have the problem that complete content is lost. I tried to use a backup from my hoster but it doesnt help it seems :-( Its just the startpage - www.wiblishauser-jürgen.de others are still working. Any idea whats happened?

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102942

Hey Fabian I have had the same Problem. You need to download SPPB 4.X Pro ore the other Pro version 3.8 and install. Then you´will see the button to configure.

The Quickstart sometimes have the semi version installed. Dont ask me why. Who knows, why they work, like they do!

Wishes.

C
clubqueretaro
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102952

License Activation

Hi, I have a valid SP Page Builder Pro License,

I installed the Quickstart Joomla 4 Newsberg V2.0.0 but I can't activate my Page Builder license

can you help me please

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102959

Hey clubqueretaro - Go to Download Page under your Profile Image.. click on "Extensions" and then look for SPPB Pro.. any version you use. 3 Pro ore 4 Pro.

I hope it will help you out. Regards

FG
Fabian Golsner
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103011

Thank you very much Saam, works fine now :-) But i have another problem that content is lost from a site after installation SP Pagebuilder Pro, but i sent already a new support request about that problem.

br Fabian