Shaper_kidzy - Template Empty - Question | JoomShaper

Shaper_kidzy - Template Empty

IA

Ismail Ataseven

Template 1 year ago

Good evening team,

can you support us and find out why the template: Shaper_kidzy is completely empty and shows no content / no menu / no images / no texts?

We would be very happy about a prompt solution. Many greetings from Berlin, ISTEC Team

13 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104177

Hi there!

Thanks for contacting us.

Which pack did you use, please? The quickstart or the template pack? The following doc links may help:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-templates/kidzy/template-quickstart-sp-page-builder

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-templates/kidzy/no-photos-from-demo

Best Regards

IA
Ismail Ataseven
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104753

Hey Rashida,

with quickstart it worked. Only after the web page setup or the basic installation I found an error in the user administration. Is this also a known problem?

Jommla Dashboard -> Users -> Manage -> "New"

Warning
: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in
/var/www/web32/html/fuechse/plugins/acymailing/tagcontent/tagcontent.php
on line

An error has occurred.

0 Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication::isAdmin() 

Best Regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104767

Hello,

Would you please check your framework version and Joomla version there now, please?

Best Regards

IA
Ismail Ataseven
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104816

Hi Rashida,

we use PHP 8.0 and The currently installed Joomla! version is "‎4.2.3" ‎4.2.3.

Best Regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104888

Hi there!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The Kidzy template is not compatible with PHP 8 yet, it will get the compatibility soon. You may try with PHP 7.4 for now. Here is our plan: https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/latest-php-compatibility-for-templates-and-extensions

And we are on the way of bringing the plan live. Here you will see some blogs about it that we are releasing bunch of templates with PHP 8 support regularly:

https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/releases-updates

Best Regards

IA
Ismail Ataseven
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105079

Hi Rashida ,

I have now set up the site again on php 7.4. The problem with creating new users unfortunately remains. Can you please take a look at the problem? If the problem persists, there would be only one admin access on the page, which is rather undesirable.

Many thanks in advance! Greetings Ismail

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #105083

Hi,

Sorry to hear that. Kindly share your admin access to check the issue.

Best Regards

IA
Ismail Ataseven
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105100

Hello again, what is the safe way to share my credentials? Best Regards, Ismail

IA
Ismail Ataseven
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105404

Hi Rashida , you can send me a private message via email (you can find it in my account details). I will send you our cred. directly to your mail.

Best, Ismail

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #105408

Hello Ismail,

You can share your credentials in the hidden content box here in your forum post reply. The information shared in the hiddent content box is only visible to the post owner(you) and to Support agents from JoomShaper. It will not be visible publicly, so it's safe.

You will find a screenshot in the hidden content.

Thank You

IA
Ismail Ataseven
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105409

Hi Rashida, good to know. Thank you. I put our creds. in the hidden content box right now.

Thank you for further analysis. Best, Ismail

IA
Ismail Ataseven
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106036

Hello @ Support Team, unfortunately I have not heard anything more from you. Were you able to look at the problem and possibly solve it already? Best thanks Ismail

IA
Ismail Ataseven
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107350

Hello, are there some updates? :-( Regards, Ismail