Error 0 Cannot Access Protected - Question | JoomShaper

Error 0 Cannot Access Protected

G

Giacomo

Template 1 year ago

Greetings, i bought the latest sp builder update and after that i installed it in my joomla 4.2.8. on your site it declares that the shaper wayne template is buyable, but it gives an error and does not show the home page: error 0 cannot access protected

You can help me?

here are some details

Joomla 4.2.8 PHP 7.3.33 SP Builder 2.8.9 Template shaper_wayne_corp

10 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #106020

Hello Giacomo

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

G
Giacomo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106198

Hi, it's not online yet and you can't login because it's in my server in localhost

G
Giacomo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106199

What information can I give you?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #106382

okay, turn on Debug on Global Configuration and check the home page. It should show the error location.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #107438

Please go to this location: templates/shaper_wayne_corp/features and replace title.php file with the attached file. You need to unzip the file and then replace.

title.php.zip

G
Giacomo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107523

I did as you told me, but nothing changed

I also upgraded to SP Builder 4.0.8

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #107796

Please go to this location: templates/shaper_wayne_corp/html/mod_menu and replace default.php file with the attached file. You need to unzip the file and then replace.

default.php.zip

G
Giacomo
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #111650

Perfect! i'm resolve...thank you

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #111750

You are welcome 😊

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request too. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.