No Access To SPPB Pages Since The Update - Question | JoomShaper

No Access To SPPB Pages Since The Update

RR

Raymond Robert

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi there. I recently updated to SPPB v4.0.8 on our J 3.10.11 site. Since then I have been unable to edit or access the pages from either the back or front end. How to resolve this issue?

41 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108398

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108406

Hi Toufiq. Please see account details below. Let me know when it’s all done so I can change the password. Kind regards.

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109434

Hi Toufiq. Any update on this issue?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #109578

I was on vacation. Just remind me tomorrow. I will check & get back to you soon. Thanks

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109588

Thanks Toufiq for the update. Is it safe to keep our back-end account details in the post above? Kind regards

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #109901

Please share here your credential and change it immediately.

https://prnt.sc/YMdY-tt27axd

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109925

Hi Toufiq. Credentials added to hidden content as requested. Kind regards.

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111740

Hi Toofiq Could you please update us on this ticket? We also note that K2 articles are not editable with SPPB.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #111799

Tried to download and install your site on my localhost. But, No success. Can you help me to do this? Thanks

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111807

Hi Toufiq. Is it necessary to download the site? It's a large file. Won't it be much easier to login from the back-end using the credentials sent to you a few weeks ago?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #111902

I tried to make a backup. But, no success. That's why I inform you. Can you help me to make a backup? Thanks

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111903

Hi Toufiq.

1. Akeepa is already installed in our back-end. Isn't it possible to do a new backup -if you do need one- using it and my credentials?
  2. Can't you attend this issue without backup working from our back-end directly?
  3. If not, I'll do a backup from my end but what should I do with it? How to send it to you? I'm not sure if a backup and installation of your local machine is needed here. It may be a tiny issue that can be resolved from our back-end.
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #111931

I want to check the issue on my localhost. Cause, Your site is live. If any cause site broke then you can't blame me.

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111934

I understand that's safer. However this ticket is been pending for a month with no progress at all and my Joomshaper licence is being unsued. Can I recommend that you have a look at the back-end to try to identify the issue first? If you can locate it that, ask permission to work live before proceeding. Is that okay with you?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #112613

Can you give me cpanel access to download a backup of your site?

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #112624

Hi Toufiq. Done already. 2 weeks ago as an hidden comment. See above.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #112668

cpanel means hosting server access.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #112715

Are you there?

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #112733

Hi Toufiq. See the server account details in hidden comments. Let me know if a security code is required to login. With thanks.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #112763
RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #112766

Hi Toufiq. Try to login from the homepage instead. See URL in hidden content.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #112767

Authentication code.

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #112768

Authentification code: 989089

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #112929

Is it 28.1 GB? Downloading... Would be good if you share FTP access. Cause, FTP download doesn't cancel the download. Thanks

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #112933

Hi Toufiq.

1. We've just received a warning email from Siteground. We have exceeded the maximum allowed storage space. Have you created a full size copy of the site on the server? If yes, please remove it with in 3 days to avoid a suspension on my account.
  2. I've emailed you the FTP access details yesterday. Did you manage to login?
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #112936

Download progress.

https://prnt.sc/ZFfV4Uzr-C_O

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #112939

Thanks Toufiq for this update. Let me know when it's done and I'll remind you to remove your full backup,

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #112951

Export the database and share with me via google drive. I just deleted the backup which was made by me. Thanks

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #112954

What's your email address?

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #112968

Backups are availble from FTP here: beautyontrial.co.uk > public_html > administrator > components > com_akeeba > backup

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #113029
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #113072

Are you there?

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113087

Hi Toufiq A full backup is available on Google Drive. Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dBiOMpQiYcqPwA93RZlPjBC6uyUqPbcK/view?usp=sharing

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113462

Hi Toufiq.

We've just received a 2nd warning email from Siteground about our excessive storage space. It looks like you created another full size copy of the site on the server. If yes, please remove it within 3 days to avoid a suspension on my account. With thanks.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #113679

At last installed backup. I will let you know the update after check. Also, deleted backup. Thanks

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113711

Hi Toufiq. Thank you for this update. We received a 3rd warning email from Siteground 5 mins ago. Please remove the 3rd backup within 3 days to avoid a suspension on our account. With thanks.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #114146

Already deleted the backup.

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116371

Hi Toufiq If there no fix to the issue, I'd rather apply for a full refund of my licence.If that possible? With thanks.

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116375

There are 2 SPPB auto updates in our backend with the same license key. Can that be linked to the issue?

RR
Raymond Robert
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #117088

Hi Toufiq We received another warning from your hosting company about our exceeded capacity. Did you create another backup. If yes, please remote it when you're done. With thanks.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #117318

After a huge investigation find out the problem. Your GK_News template occurred the problem. I just checked the page Builder page with the Joomla default Protostar Template and it works fine.

https://prnt.sc/mI3Zu381cAXA

-Thanks