Helix Ultimate Does Not Seem To Save Mega Menu Settings - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate Does Not Seem To Save Mega Menu Settings

Francois Barnard

Francois Barnard

Helix Framework 1 year ago

Hi

This is my third attempt to get this issue resolved.

I have one Joomla 3.5 site left where the MegaMenu works perfectly. I recently made minor adjustments and everything worked fine. However, I am in the process of rebuilding the site on Joomla 4, but when I get to setting up the MegaMenu, it sets up, but when returning to the template to make adjustements, none of my previous settings are there.

I conclusion: Helix Ultimate Framework's MegaMenu works on Joomla 3.5 but not on Joomla 4.

Other people in this forum had similar problems, but when reading those threads the support is not publicly posted, which means it does not help anyone else with the same problem.

QUESTION: Seeing that I have been trying to get this issue resolved since August 2022 with no results, do we write the MegaMenu in Helix Ultimate Framework off as a non-functional feature on Joomla 4, or is there still hope that someone will attempt to rescue it?

Regards,

Francois

2 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110592

Hi there!

Sorry for your experience.

Which settings you are asking for, please?

I can find them well: https://prnt.sc/-ws27Gwwvxye

A little bit more specific explanation with screenshots/screencast will be better.

Best Regards

Francois Barnard
Francois Barnard
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110944

Hi Rashida

Yes, I know all those settings and I have successfully set up a Megamenu on Joomla 3.5. I am rebuilding my last Joomla 3.5 site on Joomla 4 now, and you can click on the Mega Menu slider to switch it on and save the page, but when you go out and return to it, it is again in the off-position and restart the process from the beginning.

Megamenu seems to be incompatible with Joomla 4, unless you tell me you have to change the hosting environment for a standard Joomla template to be functional.

Regards,

Francois