Website Form Not Working - Question | JoomShaper

Website Form Not Working

D

digitalmaster

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I have seen this asked here multiple times but have not found a solution. I've tested the email address, and joomla, both are sending emails fine. SP Pagebuilder forms are not working on the site and doesn't even register or provide a send verification on the page, it's just not sending email.

10 Answers
A
Alex
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110533

Same problem

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #112253

Hello digitalmaster

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

D
digitalmaster
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #112300

I switched to using another form. I've also started getting back into developing on vanilla joomla so I can move away from using Joomshaper in the future. It's too inconsistant and there are endless complaints on here and it's no longer supported.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #112410

It's unfortunate to hear. Hopefully, we will improve in the future and overcome the limitations.

JF
Javier Alcazar FRancia
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #126854

Hello, I have the same probleme Form don't work. Say : "Email sent failed, fill required field and try again!" But all fields are filled You can try at this page http://worldsafaridive.com/destinos/america/ecuador/galapagos-buceo-e-islas

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #126866

Hello Javier Alcazar FRancia

Please post a new question regarding your issue. We will check and help you.

Best regards

easybreather
easybreather
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #138991

Hi I have the same issue. New contact form added, configured and visible on page. However, on "send" no email is received. Have checked independently that php mail works (yes) and email address correct (yes)...

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #139869

Hello easybreather

Please remove the credentials from this post. It is visible to the post owner. Post a new question regarding your issue. We will check and help you.

Best regards

easybreather
easybreather
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #139890

Opps! Thanks. Have removed. Will resubmit question...

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #139895

You are welcome 😊