Where is Support - Question | JoomShaper

Where is Support

Scott

Scott

General 1 year ago

I have recently notice decline in response time from Joomshaper. Anyone else notice this?

6 Answers
FS
Freiherr vom Stein
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #114157

Here... Days, weeks....

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #114158

years, ages....

common - it was a weekend. We are humans , not bots.

Scott
Scott
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #114195

What about the more critical issue with Pagebuilder I have reported we need a fix for this.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #114259

still on the list to do...

FS
Freiherr vom Stein
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #114294

Hello, everyone deserves free time :) but I also have to justify my work to my boss and that depends on a website. I bought the technology for this here and I wait for the answers, sometimes for weeks. Therefore, I have already compiled the unanswered questions in a new thread. But these are also still unanswered there...

Scott
Scott
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #114591

@Freiherr, I agree as customers of JS when I see so many unanswered form threads it not good. I suspeect the support team is small and probably why it takes time to answer.

I am coming from Joommlashine customer which I had been for a very long time and theri custeomer support was outstanding. I even was part of there support team for a short period of time. I know they were on top of all quetions posted though there was not support during weekends.

I am comparing my experience with Joomlasshine to Joomshaper which is whjy I may come across as jaded when questiins go unanswered.

When I ask a question I alwasy look try to find the solution my self but with SP Pagebuidler I am having trouble understading how it works comapred to JoomlaShines Pagebuilder.

If I do make a post and then discovered the solution after that fact I do let support know.