Page Layouts Not Loading - Question | JoomShaper

Page Layouts Not Loading

PB

PETER BURNETT

SP Page Builder 9 months ago

SP Pagebuilder is installed and License Key valid; but the layouts on Pagebuilder are not loading. After select IMPORT the screen hangs and the progress wheel spins indefinitely.

It's PHP version 8.1 and SP Pagebuilder 4.0.11

I have tried different Joomshaper templates and layouts, always the same result - - - it hangs here, see screenshot.

Screenshot here: https://peterburnett.info/screenshot.JPG

Thanks for reading,

Peter

12 Answers
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #119397

Hello Peter,

Please take our humble apology for the unwanted delay due to weekend and share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #118908

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please disable the rocket_loader from your cloudflare settings or disable the mod_security from your server. Then check again.

-Thanks

PB
PETER BURNETT
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #118940

Thank you so much - - trying this next!

PB
PETER BURNETT
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #119194

Hello,

The support at my host are being really helpful, and they've been through the checklist on the documentation page on Joomshaper.

Here is their last message:

From the case details and email thread, I understand that you are facing blocks on https://mkgreen.co.uk/edit/1 and you wish to have this resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Investigating on the case, I checked on the URL and could see that it redirects to https://mkgreen.co.uk/index.php?templateStyle=18&tmpl=comingsoon. I checked on the logs associated with the website and the ModSecurity and could see that there were some listing of Rule ID related to the domain: mkgreen.co.uk under Modsecurity. So I whitelisted all the login rule ID associated with the domain: mkgreen.co.uk under Modsecurity..

In addition to this I have checked on the provided public IP address and could see that there was no block on the IP from our server end. In addition to this I have checked on the PHP variables and could see that allow_url_fopen is set as on.

Please do check on the issue as I have whitelisted the modsecurity associated with mkgreen.co.uk. In case if you are still facing issue. Please reply to this email with the complete steps to replicate the issue and also mention the files or path you are trying to access under public_html/mkgreen. So that we can check on he issue from our end and try to resolve at the earliest.

PB
PETER BURNETT
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #119195

I am still working witrh them, and still have the issue.

Can you say the path that the SP Pagebuilder is trying to upload to? This would help them, and we have tried a lot of things now. Thanks,

Peter

PB
PETER BURNETT
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #119196

We are looking at item 16 of this page of help. Really helpful thanks!

Nothing seems to be working and we have checked off all of these, between us. The host as also checked for some other things too.

This is the resouce we are working from:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/sp-page-builder-4/troubleshooting

PB
PETER BURNETT
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #119320
PB
PETER BURNETT
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #119321
PB
PETER BURNETT
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #119437

Thank you

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #119563

Hello Peter,

Thanks for sharing the credentials . Please allow us some time. We are checking the issue and will get back to you soon.

-Regards

PB
PETER BURNETT
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #119971

Thanks very much, I am sorry about this, it seems like quite a pain! I am still trying to figure it out.

Peter

PB
PETER BURNETT
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #120269

Hello, I am still waiting for any response on this. I have tried so many things and so have my webhosts, I think it may be time to get some new software, we have really exhausted everything we can here - - although you are the experts and the only ones that can offer hope!

My best wishes,

Peter