Error: Templates/shaper_helixultimate/css/presets/%7B Net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found) - Question | JoomShaper

Error: Templates/shaper_helixultimate/css/presets/%7B Net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found)

M

Mel

Helix Framework 10 months ago

Hi

I am using the helix template and I have problems with the page loading on apple mobile devices in Safari, Brave, Chrome etc. I am wondering if it may have anything to do with this error:

templates/shaper_helixultimate/css/presets/%7B net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found)

I saw another thread where this was fixed but the solution was not provided. Can you advise how to fix?

I am on SPPagebuilder 3.8.9 shaper_helixultimate Template 2.0.13

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #121616

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Did you use any script on your site? Please check the console area via inspect element from the browser.

-Thanks

JS
Joomla Sites
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #144374

I think what is happening is here: /../administrator/index.php?option=com_redirect&view=links a 404 is found and it looks like this:

templates/shaper_helixultimate/css/presets/{

It has been there, (404 found when Joomla collects 404s for Redirect) on many sites using shaper_helixultimate, What do you suggest one do to remedy this?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #144388

We don't have remendium yet.

But I also noticed that from time to time.

In general link should be this same as it's in html code, for example

<link href="/templates/shaper_helixultimate/css/presets/default.css" rel="stylesheet" />